There is a widespread belief among Ukrainians that Vladimir Putin is cause of all problems in their lives. Ukrainian propaganda works well and it is much easier to blame Russia than try to fix own mistakes and be responsible for own deeds.
- The Ukrainian fascist regime has created more than 1.5 million refugees fleeing in Russia. Why Ukrainians from Donetsk and Luhansk take cover in Russia, but not in the western Ukraine? Who is to blame?
- Ukraine devalued its currency by 3 times since the crisis in Ukraine had started. Who is to blame?
- The US backed and sponsored a coup d’état in Ukraine having created the fascist regime. Who is to blame?
- Crimeans did not want to live in the fascist Ukraine. Who is to blame?
- Eastern Ukraine doesn’t want to be part of the fascist Ukraine. So Poroshenko sends western Ukrainians to kill eastern Ukrainians to Donetsk and Luhansk. Who is to blame?
- Ukrainian President, oligarch and billionaire Poroshenko promised to tackle corruption and oligarchy. He cannot struggle against his gang and himself. Who is to blame?
- Poroshenko promised a visa-free regime with the EU by May 2015. In May 2015 the EU closed the door behind Ukraine and signed a visa-free regime with the following seven countries: Dominica, Grenada, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Trinidad and Tobago, and Vanuatu.
Who is to blame?