DEAR FRIENDS. IF YOU LIKE THIS TYPE OF CONTENT, SUPPORT SOUTHFRONT WORK:
BCH ABC: qpf2cphc5dkuclkqur7lhj2yuqq9pk3hmukle77vhq,
One of the weapon systems that Azerbaijan is using in the war for Nagorno-Karabakh against Armenia is Turkish-made T-300 Kasirga (Hurricane) multi-barrel rocket launcher system.
Just days before Baku began its offensive on Nagorno-Karabakh, on September 21st Turkey finalized an order of T-300 Kasirga systems to Azerbaijan.
Т-300 Kasirga is a tactical weapon system used in artillery units which fulfills its fire support mission by indirect/blind firing against area targets, during day and night and in all weather conditions.
The Artillery Rockets designed and produced by Roketsan with various calibers and ranges can provide mass fire power with wide coverage on critical area targets between 3 km and 100+ km range with perfect accuracy and minimum dispersion.
It is capable of firing the 4 rockets it is carrying in single firing mode or in ripple. Long range 300 mm rockets manufactured by Roketsan with High Explosive with steel ball warhead creates effective lethality on area targets at 100 km. ranges without drag ring, up to 120km.
Typical Kasirga battery is composed of a Command and Control Vehicle, 6-9 launcher vehicles (F-302T) and 6-9 resupply and reloading vehicles, all based on German MAN (6×6) 26.372 10t cross-country truck chassis.
Each launcher vehicle has four cylindrical tubes for the TR-300 rocket.
Each 302 mm rocket is 4.7 meters in length, weighs approx. 524 kg and is provided with 150kg of cluster munitions to take out a variety of targets such as fortifications, infrastructures, armored vehicles, etc. A single artillery system can get ready-to-fire within 20 minutes.
It is typically carried on top of a MAN truck.
The basic properties are as follows:
- 6 x 6 or 8 x 8 Tactical Wheeled Vehicle
- Carriage with the Capacity to Launch 300 mm Rocket
- Navigation System (Gravitational Navigation System / Global Navigation System)
- Automatic Pointing System
- Weapon Management System
- Cable / Radio – Voice / Data Communication System
- Hydraulic Stabilization System
- Integrated Ground Metro Measuring Instrument
- Cabin Pressure System (Optional)
- Power Generation and Distribution System
- Compartment or Remote Firing Capabilities
- Ballistic Protection (Optional)
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Turkish Multiple Rocket Launcher Spotted In Libya (Photos)
- U.S. Army’s M1126 Stryker Infantry Carrier Vehicle