The war between local forces and the federal government continues in Ethiopia’s Tigray province:
- On November 30, Tigray People’s Liberation Front (TPLF) leader Debretsion Gebremichael declared that the fighting is not over and clashes continue close to Mekelle city;
- On November 29, Eritrean forces allegedly deployed along Ethiopian government forces near Aidgrat and Adawa cities;
- On November 29, the TPLF shot down a MiG-23 warplane near the town of Abiy Addi. The pilot was captured;
- On November 29, the TPLF reportedly captured Axum town.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Battle Goes On In Northern Ethiopia: Government Mig-23 Shot Down By Tigray Rebels (Video, Photos)
- Final Offensive: Ethiopian Government Forces Captured Tigray’s Capital (Updated)