Armenian forces continue to sustain heavy losses in equipment as a result of Azerbaijani drone and rocket strikes on the disputed region of Nagorno-Karabakh.
On October 30, the Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan released two videos showing recent strikes on Armenian troops, positions and the following equipment:
- 1 T-72 battle tank;
- 1 BMP-1 infantry fighting vehicle;
- 1 MT-LB armored vehicle;
- 1 BM-21 multiple rocket launcher;
- 1 Truck;
- 6 D-20 howitzers;
- 1 P-18 “Spoon Rest D” radar;
- 1 9K33 Osa short-range air-defense system;
Most of the strikes were carried out with Turkish-made Bayraktar TB combat drones, which were armed with MAM-L and MAM-C small-diameter laser-guided munitions.
In the last two days, Azerbaijani forces managed to destroy three BM-30 “Smerch” heavy multiple rocket launchers of the Armenian military with Bayraktar TB combat drones.
The Azerbaijani military has inflicted heavy human and material losses on Armenian forces since the outbreak of the battle in Nagorno-Karabakh on September 27. However, its advance on the ground remains limited to the southeastern part of the region.
- Mighty Azerbaijani Table Stopped Heavy Armenian Rocket
- Azerbaijani Combat Drones Destroyed Two More Armenian Smerch Rocket Launchers (Video)