Since the early morning on December 5, the Ukrainian military have been shelling civilians in the city of Donetsk. According to the DPR Representative Office in the JCCC, the following information about civilian casualties in the cities of the Republic was received :
4 civilians were killed in the Kievsky district of Donetsk:
- an unidentified man was killed on the Artem Street;
- man born in 1973 was killed on the Kolomenskiy str, 10;
- two men, one of them born in 1975, were killed on the Rosa Luxemburg street, 103 “a”.
- a teenage girl born in 2005 was wounded on Artem street, 122;
- a man wounded on the Rosa Luxemburg Street, 103 “a”
- a man born in 1949, Panfilov Avenue, 13
- a woman born in 1972, Rosa Luxemburg Street, 45
- a man born in 1989 was wounded on Lenin St., 119 in the village of Alexandrovka.
As of 10 p.m. local time, the total number of civilian casualties reached 9 civilians (4 were killed, 5 wounded, including a teenager born in 2005).
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Why Is Donetsk Still Being Shelled By Ukrainian Forces Almost 10 Months After Russian Operations Began?
- Russian Aerospace Forces Destroyed Two Ukrainian HIMARS Launchers In Donetsk
when we see these images, it is hard to believe it possible that a shell could do so much damage. RIP for the people.
Ukrainian Nazi genociders pay a huge price for their atrocities. Go Russia, avenge those civilians!
Russia Is Looking Like A Fool, Need I Say More!
ukieland descending into Stone Age nearly as pathetic as medieval USA
Russia has retreated half way across Ukraine already. Why would any of you think they are just in this war or better yet, winning? What about the Donetsk civilians that Russia annexed, swore to protect, retreated from, and then indiscriminately bombed?
Russia Is Looking Like A Fool! Need I Say More?