Ukrainian Armed Forces Sends Sabotage Group in Donbass, Concentrates Troops in LPR

Donate

The Ukrainian Armed Forces have intensified its reconnaissance along the contact line in the Luhansk People’s Republic (LPR) and sent a group of militants in the conflict zone in Donbass in order to carry out acts of sabotage, aimed at destabilizing the situation in the run-up to the upcoming primaries.

Ukrainian Armed Forces Sends Sabotage Group in Donbass, Concentrates Troops in LPR

Photo: politeka.net

Taking advantage of the truce, the Ukrainian Armed Forces have intensified its reconnaissance along the contact line, using unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), and continued to concentrate its forces in the area of the so-called Ukrainian Anti-Terrorist Operation (ATO), spokesman for the Defense Ministry of the Luhansk People’s Republic (LPR), Major Andrey Marochko, said at a briefing.

He also noted that a situation in the area of the LPR People’s Militia’s responsibility remains stable – “ceasefire violations by the side of the Ukrainian Armed Forces have not been recorded from September 19 to September 20.”

At the same time, he stressed that Ukrainian military has intensified its reconnaissance along the contact line, and continues to increase the concentration of its troops.

“For the past day, a reconnaissance with the use of unmanned aerial vehicles was recorded at Debaltsevskiy direction in the vicinity of the settlements of Mironovskiy and Debaltsevo,” Marochko said.

He also added that “a placement of military equipment was spotted at positions of the 3rd Battalion of the 93rd Brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.” In particular, five infantry combat vehicles and four units of the Ural vehicles with ammunition were recorded in a company position, 4 km south of the village of Sokolniki. Three infantry combat vehicles and one armored fighting vehicle were noticed on a platoon strongpoint in the area of the village of Trehizbenka.

Three armored fighting vehicles were discovered on the western outskirts of the village of Nizhneteploe in a company position of the 2nd Battalion of the 28th Brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Four infantry combat vehicles were spotted at positions of a platoon strongpoint in the area of the village of Zheltoye.

“Equipped enemy positions, where there is no personnel and military equipment, but which are completely usable and maintained in readiness, were discovered on the southern outskirts of the village of Petrovka,” the Major said.

He stressed that despite the ceasefire, the People’s Militia does not weaken its vigilance, focusing on counter-terrorism in the LPR.

At the same time, Deputy Commander of the Operational Command of the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR), Eduard Basurin, said that Kiev sent a group of militants in the conflict zone in Donbass in order to carry out acts of sabotage, aimed at destabilizing the situation in the run-up to the upcoming primaries.

“A group of saboteurs of the 73th Maritime Center of the Special Operations Forces has arrived in the area of responsibility of the 58th separate mechanized infantry brigade,” Basurin said at a briefing. “According to our information, the group will soon be sent on the territory of the republic to carry out actions aimed at destabilizing the situation in the run-up to the upcoming vote.”

He also added that the DPR Forces have intensified its efforts to identify and eliminate all sabotage and reconnaissance groups of the enemy, and noted that residents of the republic should be attentive and immediately report to the hot lines about detection of suspicious persons.

Donate

SouthFront

Do you like this content? Consider helping us!

  • Gus Tapo

    Let Putin and Poroshenko battle in a boxing ring!

  • I had already warned readers here the Mi6 indeed had a working plan in which SAS solders had begun recruiting Ukrainians a year and a half ago for training to sabotage, and later to begin assassinating opponents of Mi6’s agendas.
    This is the beginning of phase two of the SAS’s plan to begin eroding Donbass ability and will to defend themselves from Mi6’s will.
    Phase three will be both internal fighting within Donbass as well as SAS supplying more advanced missiles to Ukrainian for pinpoint ground to ground strikes against Donbass infrastructure and arms depots.
    In fact, these acts are going to dramatically increase in the first half of 2017, unless of course FSB finally confronts and kills the SAS-terrorist leading these terror raids against humanity.
    Also, the SAS are very close to eliminating several important Donbass officials and Russian contact’s within the next two months.
    The warning is out. Act quickly to counter, or loose valuable assets.
    Mi6 has been good at gathering some valuable intel since July, thanks to their SAS operatives operating in both Ukraine and Donbass in civilian clothing. And Israel has been assisting Mi6 in this matter.
    The next 6 months will confirm everything that has been shared here. https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/ff75a4c0fd8b151426d60417ba4577daaf634aab5e658bc373b3407a2d653862.jpg

  • hvaiallverden

    Yup, the Russians and the people of Donbas must react and wipe out this rats and do that inside Ukraina where the SAS sits, I think they have an aprox of it that never the less should be sufficient to send an “signal”.
    This time, Russia take the glows of and punch them and punch hard.
    Rule number one, make shure they are totally crippled and is unable to do anything.
    Minimum force with maximum firepower.
    Worked since time immemorial.
    And go always, always for the head, chop that of and the body disintigrades into chaos.

    And once again, Israel with its CIA whom is The Intell agency of them all, but again, the ground is where the fight is, and Russians knows that.
    No more pussy footing, just punch them.

    That, will never be on the “news” anyway.

    peace