0 $
2,500 $
5,000 $
1,660 $
JUNE 2021

Turkey To Buy Four S-400 Missile Divisions From Russia Under $2.5 bln Contract

Support SouthFront

Turkey To Buy Four S-400 Missile Divisions From Russia Under $2.5 bln Contract

S-400 missile systems. Source: ITAR-TASS/Dmitry Rogulin

The head of the state corporation Rostec, Sergei Chemezov, revealed details of the Turkish-Russian S-400 missile systems contract.

According to Chemezov, the deal is $2.5 billion worth and the first deliveries of the systems to Turkey will begin in March 2020. In total, Turkey will receive four divisions of S-400 surface-to-air missile divisions.

Chemezov added that Ankara will pay 45% of the cost up front with Russia providing loans to cover the remaining 55 percent.

Turkey is the first NATO member state that buys the S-400 missile system. The deal has caused concern in the West and is a clear indication of the deteorating US-Turkish relations.

Support SouthFront


Notify of
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

There is nothing ‘clear’ about this deal. The Russians know better than to trust Erdog, so what is the catch here? The first thing Erdo is likely to do is to try to back engineer this tech…probably to sell it to the west or their half-brother, Israel. I am not exactly convinced that Turkey and the west are truly at odds, I put nothing past them or Erdo. Every unit sold to Turkey should have some sort of security device to blow it to hell if tampered with. Of course, they won’t be delivered until 2020, so the subject may just be moot…depending on what occurs from now to then. With Erdo dissing Assad in Tunisia, there is no end to this A-holes treachery…no wonder Assad has continually said no to Turkey and that they are invaders…he’s not fooled.


Google is paying 97$ per hour,with weekly payouts.You can also avail this.
On tuesday I got a brand new Land Rover Range Rover from having earned $11752 this last four weeks..with-out any doubt it’s the most-comfortable job I have ever done .. It Sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it
➽➽;➽➽ http://GoogleHomeCashJobsRewardsOpportunity/earn/hourly ★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫:::::!ga174lhh

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x