A brief overview of the recent developments in Nagorno-Karabkah:
- On January 22, 87 displaced persons returned from Yerevan to Stepanakert by buses with the assistance of Russian peacekeepers;
- As of January 23, a total of 50,390 people returned to Karabakh with the assistance of Russian peacekeepers;
- As of January 23, 1251 bodies were retrieved from the battle zone, according to the State Service of Emergency Situations of Artsakh;
- On January 23, the Armenian Ministry of Defense released names of 72 Armenian servicemen killed in the Karabakh war.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Over 50,000 Civilians Returned To Nagorno-Karabakh Under Protection Of Russian Peacekeepers (Map)
- Security Situation In Nagorno-Karabakh On January 20, 2021 (Map Update)