On December 7, forces of Saudi Arabia intercepted a combat unmanned aerial vehicle, which was launched by the Yemeni Houthis (officially known as Ansar Allah) at a target in the south of the Kingdom.
The Saudi official SPA agency quoted a spokesperson for the Saudi-led coalition as the following:
Statement by the Official Spokesman of the Coalition to Restore Legitimacy in Yemen Brigadier General Turki Al-Malki “Joint Coalition Forces have intercepted and destroyed this afternoon (Monday) a bomb-laden UAV launched systematically and deliberately by the terrorist Houthi militia to target civilians and civilian objects in the Southern Region.”
Meanwhile, in Yemen, the Houthis have been developing an advance in the direction of the provincial capital of Marib province, which is still controlled by pro-Saudi forces:
- On December 6, Saudi-led coalition warplanes conducted 2 airstrikes on Madghal area;
- On December 6, Saudi-led coalition warplanes conducted airstrikes on Nihm area;
- As of December 7, Ansar Allah and its allies have been developing their advance towards Marib;
- On December 7, Ansar Allah attacked positions of Saudi-led forces in the Asahel area;
- On December 7, Ansar Allah attacked positions of Saudi-led forces in the Kufil area and east of Madghal.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Saudi Arabia Fells Victim To Exchange Of Asymmetrical Strikes Between Iran And Israel
- Saudi-led Forces Are About To Lose Another Stronghold In Central Yemen