The Russian Foreign Ministy has confrinted the UK with a list of 14 questions on the so-called Skripal case and demanded to reveal details of the investigation into the nerve-agent poisoning.
Russia’s questions to France regarding the Skripal case fabricated against Russia by the United Kingdom (source):
On March 31, the Embassy of the Russian Federation in Paris delivered to the French Foreign Ministry a note with a list of questions to the French side regarding the Skripal case fabricated against Russia:
1. On what grounds did France become involved in the technical side of the United Kingdom’s investigation of the incident in Salisbury?
2. Has France officially notified the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) of its involvement in the technical side of the investigation of the incident in Salisbury?
3. What evidence did the United Kingdom hand over to France as part of the technical side of the investigation?
4. Were French specialists present when biological samples were collected from Sergey and Yulia Skripal?
5. Did French specialists conduct their own tests of the biological samples collected from Sergey and Yulia Skripal and, if so, at which specific laboratory?
6. Based on which attributes did the French specialists conclude that the chemical warfare agent of the Novichok type (in accordance to British terminology) or its analogues were used in this case?
7. What expert knowledge does France have in studying chemical warfare agents of this type or its analogues?
8. Based on which attributes (markers) was the alleged “Russian origin” of the substance used in Salisbury established by French specialists?
9. Does France have control samples of the Novichok chemical warfare agent (in accordance to British terminology) or its analogues?
10. Have samples of the chemical warfare agent of this type or its analogues been developed in France and, if so, for what purpose?