On April 19, the Interdepartmental Coordination Headquarters of the Russian Federation for Humanitarian Response in Ukraine released another urgent statement warning of the upcoming bloody provocation in the Odessa region and addressing the Ukrainian nationalists besieged at the Azovstal plant in Mariupol, giving them another chance to surrender.
According to the available reliable information, the Security Service of Ukraine is preparing another bloody provocation aimed at accusing servicemen of the Russian Federation of the alleged war crimes of mass killing of civilians in the Odessa region.
To this end, in the near future it is planned to disguise one of the SBU units in the uniform of Russian servicemen and carry out a demonstrative shooting of local residents.
Photos and videos of the alleged “depredations of the Russians” made for the immediate cynical promotion of fakes will be published by Ukrainian and Western news agencies.
The upcoming provocation by the Ukrainian authorities demonstrates their inhumane attitude to civilians in Ukraine and testifies to the complete disregard for all rules of morality and international humanitarian law.
We warn the countries of the “civilized West” led by the United States in advance that the Russian Federation has all necessary probative evidence about the upcoming terrible crimes of the Kiev regime.
Taking into account the catastrophic situation at the Azovstal metallurgical plant, as well as guided by purely humane principles, the Russian Armed Forces once again offer the militants of nationalist battalions and foreign mercenaries to cease any hostilities and lay down their arms from 12:00 (Moscow time) on April 19, 2022. All those who have laid down their arms are guaranteed the preservation of life.
For the practical implementation of the measures of another humanitarian operation, the following operating procedures are provided:
- from 13:00 (Moscow time), uninterrupted contact is established between the Russian and Ukrainian sides for the mutual exchange of information;
- from 13:30 (Moscow time), militants of nationalist battalions and foreign mercenaries on the one hand, the Russian Armed Forces together with the military formations of the Donetsk People’s Republic on the other hand, declare a ceasefire regime and guarantee its strict respect. The fact of the ceasefire implementation by both sides is indicated by the raising of flags: red flags from the Russian side, white ones along the perimeter of the Azovstal plant from the Ukrainian side. In addition, the fact that the parties are ready to implement the ceasefire is confirmed by all communication channels;
- from 14:00 to 16:00 (Moscow time), the exit of all Ukrainian armed units and foreign mercenaries without exception, without any weapons and ammunition.
Once again, we call on the official authorities in Kiev to show genuine signs of wisdom, to give appropriate instructions to the militants to end senseless resistance and leave the hotspot of resistance. However, realizing that they will not receive such orders from the Kiev authorities, we urge them to make such a decision on their own and lay down their arms.
In addition, we appeal to all servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and foreign mercenaries: amid the cynical attitude of the Kiev authorities, miserable fate awaits you all. Do not push your luck, but take the only right decision to end hostilities and lay down your arms now, wherever your “curators” force you to fight for the ideas of Nazism. The Russian Federation guarantees to each of you the preservation of life and compliance with all the norms of the Geneva Convention on the Treatment of Prisoners of War, as was the case of the servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, who had previously surrendered in Mariupol.
This urgent statement is subject to immediate publication and communication to the United Nations, OSCE, the International Committee of the Red Cross and other international organizations through all available information resources.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- BREAKING: Azov Militants Confirm There Are Hundreds Of Civilians In Azovstal
- War In Ukraine Day 54: Russian Major Offensive In Donbass Began (18+)
- Russian Defense Ministry Warned Of Bloody Provocations On Easter In Ukraine