Click to see full-size image
- On December 9, the Ukrainian ship ‘Donbass’ was moving towards the Kerch Strait ignoring the requirements to change course;
- On December 8, Russian Su-27 fighters escorted three French military aircraft approaching the Russian state border;
- On December 11, a Russian civilian plane flying from Yekaterinburg to Sochi was ordered to urgently change course due to the threat of a collision with an unidentified aircraft;
- On December 10, a Russian Su-30 fighter escorted a US Poseidon P-8A reconnaissance aircraft;
- On December 3, a civilian Airbus A330 flying from Tel Aviv to Moscow was forced to change its course due to the threat of collision with a U.S. electronic reconnaissance aircraft Boeing RC-135V Rivet Joint;
- On December 3, a USAF CL-600 reconnaissance aircraft practiced an intensive descent from an altitude of 11,000 m to 9200 m, crossing the civil air route over the Black Sea;
- On December 3, Russian fighters escorted an USAF RC-135 strategic reconnaissance aircraft over the Black Sea
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
It is entirely conceivable that Putin will get Donbas and a guarantee of no NATO expansion into Ukraine without firing another shot, or invading other parts of Ukraine. NS 2 has been green lighted. Putin will click up another notch on the Peter the Great scale If Biden goes that way, Putin must give great benefit back in some form. Blinken may seek to secure a benefit for Israel in exchange for concessions on Ukraine. Bad news for Iran, but that’s not really news. Russia is already an Israel ally. With US leaving ME, Israel needs a new best friend. So in the future we see Russia getting closer to Israel and to Germany, which will serve to pull Russia westward. Not a bad long term result.
If NS2 is “green-lighted” how come the EU is now dragging their feet for so-called non-compliance issues? Obviously it directly relates to the blame-game in Ukraine of setting up Russia as the antagonist when it’s really the other way round.
Their is money to be made for some in the West, but it sounds like Russia will never be allowed to be treated as a partner in international trade relations.