Pro-Saudi forces continue their heroic retreat in Yemen following reports about the recent Houthi (Ansar Allah) missile strike on Saudi oil infrastructure on the Red Sea coast. On November 24, pro-Houthi sources claimed that the Saudi-led coalition started evacuation of its equipment from the Tadawin camp toward the Saudi border. At least a part of the equipment was already evacuated. This move indicates that pro-Saudi forces expect a collapse of their defense in the area.
Meanwhile, on other parts of the frontline:
- On November 24, Saudi-led coalition warplanes conducted 2 airstrikes on the Maraziq area;
- On November 24, Saudi-led coalition warplanes conducted 12 airstrikes on Madghal district;
- On November 24, Saudi-led coalition warplanes struck Ansar Allahs munition depots east of Sanaa, according to Saudi coalition;
- On November 25, clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces continued in the Raghwan district.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Saudi Arabia Receives Dangerous Gifts From Houthi-Iranian Alliance
- Saudi Arabia Admits That Houthi Missile Struck Its Oil Facility On Red Sea Coast (Video, Map)