On November 7th, the Pentagon said that revenue from the oil fields in northeastern Syria will go to the US-backed Kurdish Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF).
“The revenue from this is not going to the U.S., this is going to the SDF,” Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman told reporters.
These constant reminders are needed since it is quite clear that the US doesn’t plan on providing the revenue to the SDF, but rather to American companies and the US itself.
Even US President Donald Trump said so in his speech to announce the death of ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in late October.
“We may have to fight for the oil. It’s O.K.,” he said. “Maybe somebody else wants the oil, in which case they have a hell of a fight. But there’s massive amounts of oil.” The United States, he added, should be able to take some of Syria’s oil. “What I intend to do, perhaps, is make a deal with an ExxonMobil or one of our great companies to go in there and do it properly,” he said. The goal would be to “spread out the wealth.”
However, if ISIS is, in fact defeated, the US has no reason to stay in Syria, since remaining would violate the military authorization from Congress which allowed US troops to remain and fight against the militants.
Thus, the calls of a possible “resurgence” of ISIS play specifically in the direction of allowing the US to extend its presence in the region indefinitely.
Retired General Barry McCaffrey, who commanded a mechanized division in Iraq during the Gulf War tweeted the following:
“Bring in US oil companies to modernize the field. WHAT ARE WE BECOMING…. PIRATES?”
Trump comment US intends to keep the oil in Syria. Guard with US armored forces. Bring in US oil companies to modernize the field. WHAT ARE WE BECOMING…. PIRATES? If ISIS is defeated we lack Congressional authority to stay. The oil belongs to Syria. https://t.co/Leko5s1hXF
— Barry R McCaffrey (@mccaffreyr3) October 28, 2019
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said on November 7th that the United States was not fulfilling its pledge to remove a Kurdish militia from a Syrian border region and said he will raise the issue when he meets Trump soon.
During the briefing, Hoffman added that he had no knowledge of SDF members in the area, but said the United States did not have complete clarity on the situation.
The situation is somewhat similar to that of Iraq, when Human Rights Watch published a report specifically focused on “pillaging” oil by the United States and US President Donald Trump’s statements that the Iraqi oil should’ve been taken, back in 2017.
“Trump’s position on taking Iraq’s oil amounts to “pillage,” a serious violation of international humanitarian law, or the laws of war. The US tradition of prohibiting pillage is deeply rooted: President Abraham Lincoln included it in General Orders No. 100 to Union soldiers in 1863, known as the Lieber Code. The two principal multinational treaties concerning military occupation, The Hague Regulations of 1907 and the 1949 Geneva Convention Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (Fourth Geneva Convention) explicitly prohibit pillage.”
The situation with northeastern Syria’s oil fields is not much different, but it seems that the pretext appears to be different, it is in support of the SDF, ISIS might make a return and so on. These are simply justifications to specifically carry out what failed to take place in Iraq, because it wasn’t justified strongly enough.
Furthermore, taking Iraq’s law, and since the situation is, more or less, the same – Syria’s oil would be against US law, as well.
“Taking Iraq’s oil would also most likely be a crime under US law. The 1996 US War Crimes Act makes it a criminal offense to commit a grave violation of the Geneva Conventions or to violate specific articles of The Hague Regulations, including the prohibition on pillage. Violations of the War Crimes Act can result in a sentence of life in prison.”
Of course, being there to fight the terrorist, and using the money from revenues to fund your allies, who are fighting a war, of course, is allowed.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Still its a theft, no?
Does a bear shit in the woods?
Good idea, to paraphrase Erdogan”we will render it to their original owners”, so everybody is happy. Hope the US is not cheating this time and supplies them with air defence missiles.
Trump does not follow laws outside of the US borders.
Funny readings. People in ME trust Trump more then most Americans :)
I still wonser why SDfs are not even allowed to get their % part of the oil and gas income. The answer is clear. The corrupts Baathist dont get it and USSR will never be paid for all the almost free weapons given to Assads.
Well if Assads orderes all those weapons, it must be HIS taxpayers, which also should pay back the next 25 years.
Its very strange SDFs are not even allowed to have any income from there. In the other hand its not, because its forbidden for most other Syrians as well. A kind of discrimation by SDFs. I think its fair they now got their part.
Before that ISIS stole it from the thieves of Damaskus. We see the same for Bagdad and Beirut. Unfair elections are totally biased and lies seemes to be normal faire and expected as religios and culturel traditions. Then they grab Your nose, so even women hardly has any shirt left to wear.
If You dont like that, they already has armed themselves, so they cant be removed in any peacefull way. The oposers to them of course are named as uprisers, terrorists or are deported to anywhere else.
Thats what the article dont say.
Iran as usual is not mentinoned as doing anything bad or good. The author must have had a black out. Jews and zionists are not named a single time.
Telling about USA and their expertice for oil is so funny. The fields already is 50% driven and owned by Shell, BP, China and India.
Its Assads which by no investment has kept the Syrian oil in the dark old days for decades. The other and newer part is, the boycut of any fuel for Assad.
Nothing wrong in SDFs now gets their part of it and Americans help them making some income. SDFs hardly has any other income being very intergrated in the rest of the Syrian non devellopment programmes.
It names “keep away from my stolen oil money, or You will be killed”.
Kurds and others in the SDfs actually has programs for making more income for all in their area,
Thats what Your morons deny them and just say Asads are legalized thieves and has to remain so in the next generation so. Russians support it and feel like home like:
Our Oligarks are bigger then Yours.
Not at all. Too many comments here are as people hardly has left their own garden or balcony.
I just write what I as a relative sober western think based of facts written here and fx at these oages, but in Your narrow minded world its not even allowed.
Relative sober hahah, how many tuborgs today goddamned shill!
It doesn’t matter to the 85% of Syrians who live in the Syrian Arab Republic whether the U.S. or the SDF steals their oil.
SDFs and USA dont steal oil. The lying about it matters in the Assad and partly Turkish propaganda.
The biggest change is that the small oil benefits from there now dont disappear in ineffectivity and corruptions in Damaskus and never comes back.
And by the way the biapolar skizzofrenisme is supported by the same or almost the same kind of people says, that an inland by Kurds cant exist because it has no contacts to the outside by a harbour.
There is no Kurdish nation. Under International Law, the resources of Syria belong to Syria. US theft of Syrian oil (whether involving proxies or not) is in violation of International Law. Similarly US proxy warfare operations against and within Syria (involving the support of militants affiliated with groups listed as terrorist entities) are also in violation of International Law.
The contempt for International Law by the same parties that claim to champion a ‘rules-based order’ clarifies the hypocrisy (and criminality) of the US-NATO-allied bloc.
– “The United States has been acting as the embodiment of a rogue nation” (A Call for a Coup Plus a Week Like No Other for Tulsi Gabbard, by Philip Giraldi [a former CIA counter-terrorism specialist and military intelligence officer], October 22, 2019)
The war against and within Syria is far from over. The US (with involved allies) and Turkey are involved in an illegal occupation of Syria (actions that conform to the definition of aggression [a war crime]). In addition to ongoing US-allied efforts to partition Syria and to economically strangle Syria (part of ongoing ‘regime change’ operations ), this includes US-Israeli moves to annex more Syrian territory in the Golan region (US-Israeli corporations have developed projects to exploit resources in the Israeli seized/occupied territory). Syria has stated it will eventually liberate all of its territory (including the Golan region under foreign occupation) preferably by diplomacy but if required by force.
There are other concurrent developments that indicate a broader regional war is likely approaching. These include: Israeli threats to cut off water supplies to Jordan after Jordan decided to end an Israeli lease over Jordanian territory ; ongoing Israeli offensive strikes against targets in Syria and Iraq (that will eventually exceed limits of restraint); the Israeli objective of degrading the military/missile capabilities of Hezbollah; the intensification of Israeli efforts to engineer a full-scale kinetic war against Iran (a kinetic stage of warfare being active albeit so far limited to Israeli strikes against targets in Syria and Iraq); and most importantly a likely Holy War component being the logical outcome of Israeli efforts to ‘Judaise’ occupied territories including key Islamic sites (such as the al-Aqsa mosque).
In this context another interesting and related development is occurring:
– “Israel is reportedly seeking to ink a non-aggression treaty and economic cooperation agreement with Persian Gulf Arab countries….” (Israel after signing treaty with PG Arab states at White House: Report, PressTV, Nov 7, 2019)
This move can be assessed in the context of broader Israeli efforts to engineer a US-allied war against Iran. Indeed, it is consistent with an established modus operandi (having the objective of seeking to prevent war with or retaliatory intervention by other parties while a direct full-scale kinetic stage of war against Iran is in time implemented [Note: Israel is already involved in a kinetic stage of warfare through its many offensive strikes against targets in Syria and Iraq, operations that conform to acts of war/aggression]).
Unfortunately a more profound level of conflict in the region is likely only a matter of time. Those who are in violation of International Law shall bear responsibility for the consequences of their (illegal) actions.
References: 1. “According to the peace treaty inked by Jordan and Israel on October 26, 1994, the two territories of Baqoura (Naharayim) and Ghamr (Zofar) were leased to Israel for a 25-year renewable period.” (Israel threatens to cut off water to Jordan if terminates land lease, PressTV, Oct 26, 2019) https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/10/26/609595/Israel-Jordan-King-Abdullah-II-water-deal-Ariel-Sharon
2. ” In 2013, top Obama Administration officials described their policy in the Syrian War as one of keeping the war going…. The Trump Administration seems to be slipping into that same destructive set of priorities in Syria. The Washington Post this week quoted an unnamed Administration official as saying that “right now, our job is to help create quagmires [for Russia and the Syrian regime] until we get what we want.” (US Strategy in Syria: ‘Create Quagmires Until We Get What We Want’ In seeking to control post-war Syria, US determined to keep war going, Jason Ditz, August 31, 2018) https://news.antiwar.com/2018/08/31/us-strategy-in-syria-create-quagmires-until-we-get-what-we-want/
Note: Besides the criminality of US-NATO-Israel-allied bloc actions against successive nations, the engineering of poverty (as being applied against targeted nations to foment uprisings as part of ‘regime change’ operations) through policies of collective punishment against entire populations is incompatible with claims of championing ‘human rights’.
Crap for beginners only.
The wast majority not even ask or demand for any Kurdish Nation.
I only see hostile enemy chit chat making no improvement to the better but conserving old stuff only.
A pity the Baathist thieves of oil is sropped. No mpore oil in Your golden bathtubs :)
It is also unfortunate that you do not understand what is more broadly developing. In time you shall understand. The following, although lengthy, should provide clarification:
– Report: One Click Closer to Annihilation, by Philip Giraldi (a former CIA counter-terrorism specialist and military intelligence officer), October 2, 2018: [Excerpt] “Last week Washington threatened Iran, Syria, China, Venezuela and Russia…… The nuclear war doomsday clock maintained on the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists website has advanced to two minutes before midnight, the closest point to possible atomic apocalypse since the end of the Cold War. In 1995 the clock was at fourteen minutes to midnight, but the opportunity to set it back even further was lost as the United States and its European allies took advantage of a weakened Russia to advance NATO into Eastern Europe, setting the stage for a new cold war, which is now underway….. America is in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan to stay while nearly all agree a war with Iran is coming soon. Everyone is the enemy and everyone hates the United States, mostly for good reasons.” [End] (See also: The Path to World War III, by Philip Giraldi, 25/09/2018),
The pursuit of global primacy (‘full spectrum dominance’/world domination) by the US-NATO-allied bloc involves efforts to expand global military/missile architecture, weaken/partition strategic opponents, create client states (politically engineering of nations to facilitate commercial penetration and strategic alignment), engage in economic warfare/economic strangulation of entire nations (conforming to the definition of genocide in the case of Iraq as stated by various UN officials) and secure resources of foreign nations (generally through proxies).
1999- The origins of another world war. NATO begins to engage in a more significant phase of regime change and partition operations (employing falsified intelligence and atrocity propaganda as is a standard modus operandi) to facilitate a ‘European Union’- NATO bloc expansion project (replicating the former ‘Soviet Union’ economic/military bloc model but in opposition to Russia).
– “The bombing of Yugoslavia was not a ‘one-off’ but merely the first stage in a war against independently-minded, strategically important countries that defied the imperial writ of the hawks in Washington….. The illegal and utterly catastrophic assault on Iraq was launched two years after that, on the fraudulent grounds that the country possessed WMDs which could be assembled and launched within 45 minutes. The NATO bombardment of Libya came in 2011, transforming a country with the Highest Human Development in Africa into a jihadists’ playground. In Syria, ‘rebels’ were backed in order to try and topple a secular government…. Today, its Venezuela and Iran which are in the line of fire and of course there’s the ongoing baiting of Russia and the ratcheting up of Cold War 2.0 tensions.” (NATO Bombed Serbia for 78 Days in 1999 Because It Was Resisting Globalism and Capitalism, Neil Clark, 27/03/2019)
– “Kosovo is home to one of America’s largest military bases, Camp Bondsteel. Bondsteel was built on contract to the Pentagon by Halliburton, through its engineering subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root (KBR)…. The US and NATO had advanced plans to bomb Yugoslavia before 1999, and many European political leaders now believe that the US deliberately used the bombing of Yugoslavia to establish camp Bondsteel in Kosovo. According to Colonel Robert L. McCure, “Engineering planning for operations in Kosovo began months before the first bomb was dropped.”
“One of the objectives underlying Camp Bondsteel was to protect the Albanian-Macedonian-Bulgarian Oil pipeline project (AMBO), which was to channel Caspian sea oil from the Bulgarian Black Sea port of Burgas to the Adriatic. Coincidentally, two years prior to the invasion, in 1997, a senior executive of `Brown & Root Energy, a subsidiary of Halliburton, Edward L. (Ted) Ferguson had been appointed to head AMBO. The feasibility plans for the AMBO pipeline were also undertaken by Halliburton’s engineering company, Kellog, Brown & Root Ltd.” (The Criminalization of the State: “Independent Kosovo”, a Territory under US-NATO Military Rule, February 4, 2008)
– “If the war does not significantly change the world’s political map, the U.S. will not achieve its aim” [D. Rumsfeld on the ‘Global War On Terror’]
What is absent from Western bloc mainstream media reports (whether by deliberate omission or unawareness) is the context of events preceding the September 11, 2001 attacks. Those who chose to believe the absurd proposed narrative of “they hate our freedoms” did not bother to investigate key developments preceding the attacks.
1. “In June 2001, an announcement was made by US Secretary of State, Colin Powell, that the US would give the Taliban government of Afghanistan a gift of $43 million, “which made the United States the main sponsor of the Taliban.” In 1997, Halliburton, with Dick Cheney as its CEO, secured a contract in Turkmenistan for exploration and drilling in the Caspian Sea basin…. In the summer of 2001, the Taliban were leaked information from top secret meetings that the Bush regime was planning to launch a military operation against the Taliban in July to replace the government. A US military contingency plan existed on paper to attack Afghanistan from the north by the end of the summer…….
……..A former Pakistani diplomat told the BBC that the US was planning military action against Osama bin Laden and the Taliban before the 9/11 attacks. Niaz Naik, former Pakistani Foreign Secretary, “was told by senior American officials in mid-July that military action against Afghanistan would go ahead by the middle of October.” Conclusion: The war on Afghanistan was launched on October 7, 2001. An operation of this size could not be planned and executed within three weeks, as we are led to believe. The plans and preparations were in place in the year leading up to the invasion….. The result of this war on Afghanistan is that Afghanistan’s new President is Hamid Karzai, a former Unocal adviser, opium production reaches record level every single year, and as of April 2008, a US-sponsored pipeline agreement was signed with Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India, and may have Canadian forces in Afghanistan guarding the pipeline route. Mission Accomplished. (Origins of Afghan War, Andrew G. Marshall, Geopoliticalmonitor, September 14, 2008) http://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/origins-of-the-afghan-war
– “It was at the July meeting…. [Ambassador] Tom Simons suggested that Afghanistan could face an open-ended military operation….. if it didn’t accede to U.S. demands. “Ambassador Simons stated that if the Taliban wouldn’t agree with the plan [relating to the proposed strategic Trans-Afghanistan pipeline], and if Pakistan was unable to persuade them, the United States might use an overt action against Afghanistan….. The words used by Simons were “a military operation”…. Another participant reportedly said the Taliban’s choice was clear: either accept a “carpet of gold” riches from the pipeline or “a carpet of bombs,” meaning a military strike…. [Ambassador Tom Simons] confirms that only a few weeks before Sept. 11, American diplomats warned of military action against Afghanistan if its leaders did not meet U.S. economic and political demands.” (Al-Qaida monitored U.S. negotiations with Taliban over oil pipeline, A memo by military chief Mohammed Atef raises new questions about whether failed U.S. efforts to reform Afghanistan’s radical regime — and build the pipeline — set the stage for Sept. 11., 05/06/2002) https://www.salon.com/2002/06/05/memo_11/
– “The NSPD [National Security Presidential Directive] called on the Secretary of Defense to plan for military options against Taliban targets in Afghanistan, including leadership, command-control, air and air defense, ground forces, and logistics. [It was presented for decision by principals on September 4, 2001, 7 days before September 11th.] (NSPD-9: Combating Terrorism, October 25, 2001) https://fas.org/irp/offdocs/nspd/nspd-9.htm
The invasion and subsequent occupation of Afghanistan relates to resources/resource distribution routes (commercial objectives), establishing a permanent strategic military presence (strategic objectives) and efforts to install a client regime (political engineering).
– “Just as the Bosnian conflict was part of an effort to secure the Balkan states for an oil and gas pipeline to the European energy market, so the US is seeking secure passage for a pipeline through Afghanistan to feed the Asian energy markets and the US itself.” (The Bush Administration’s Afghan Carpet, Players on a rigged grand chessboard: Bridas, Unocal and the Afghanistan pipeline, Online Journal, 10 March 2002) https://archives.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHI203B.html
Following successive wars of aggression (against Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, etc. conducted under false pretexts to facilitate ‘military intervention’, confrontation with Iran, Venezuela, the DPRK, Russia, China, etc., is active and gradually progressing to more advanced stages. Brinkmanship is evident and limits of restraint are being approached. As the U.S.-NATO-allied bloc continues in the direction of confrontation (including the build-up/deployment of military forces and missile architecture that at a certain stage will necessitate a more robust response from Russia and China), in time these limits will likely be exceeded.
– “The unleashed power of the atom has changed everything save our modes of thinking and we thus drift toward unparalleled catastrophe” [A. Einstein].
– “The US military-intelligence complex is engaged in systematic preparations for World War III. As far as the Pentagon is concerned, a military conflict with China and/or Russia is inevitable, and this prospect has become the driving force of its tactical and strategic planning…. Each of the hearings presumed a major US conflict with another great power (sometimes unnamed, sometimes explicitly designated as China or Russia) within a relatively short time frame, years rather than decades.” (Washington prepares for World War III, WSWS, 5 November 2015)
2.0 U.S.-NATO war against Iraq – “Iraq under Saddam Hussein did not pose a threat to the United States but it did to Israel, which is one reason why Washington invaded the Arab country, according to a speech made by a member of a top-level White House intelligence group. IPS uncovered the remarks by Philip Zelikow, who is now the executive director of the body set up to investigate the terrorist attacks on the United States in September 2001 – the 9/11 commission – in which he suggests a prime motive for the invasion just over one year ago was to eliminate a threat to Israel, a staunch U.S. ally in the Middle East….. The statements are the first to surface from a source closely linked to the Bush administration acknowledging that the war, which has so far cost the lives of nearly 600 U.S. troops and thousands of Iraqis, was motivated by Washington’s desire to defend the Jewish state.” (IRAQ: War Launched to Protect Israel – Bush Adviser, By Emad Mekay, IPS, Mar 29 2004)
– “Papers posted by the Washington-based National Security Archive shows Rumsfeld discussing war plans for Iraq just two months after the 2001 US invasion of Afghanistan. In memos dated November 27, he had listed justifications for the war on Iraq.” (Bush team wanted Iraq war from start, PressTV, Sep 23, 2010)
3.0 U.S.-NATO war against Libya – “One of the 3,000 Hillary Clinton emails released by the State Department on New Year’s Eve [has] revealed evidence that NATO’s plot to overthrow Gaddafi was fueled by first their desire to quash the gold-backed African currency, and second the Libyan oil reserves. The email in question was sent to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton by her unofficial adviser Sydney Blumenthal titled “France’s client and Qaddafi’s gold”. From Foreign Policy Journal: The email identifies French President Nicholas Sarkozy as leading the attack on Libya with five specific purposes in mind: to obtain Libyan oil, ensure French influence in the region, increase Sarkozy’s reputation domestically, assert French military power, and to prevent Gaddafi’s influence in what is considered “Francophone Africa.” Most astounding is the lengthy section delineating the huge threat that Gaddafi’s gold and silver reserves, estimated at “143 tons of gold, and a similar amount in silver,” posed to the French franc (CFA) circulating as a prime African currency.” (Hillary Emails Reveal NATO Killed Gaddafi to Stop Libyan Creation of Gold-Backed Currency, June 13, 2017)
4.0 War against Syria – – “Wikileaks published an email of the former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton….. In the email, Clinton stressed that the government of Syrian President Bashar Assad must be overthrown “only by force” to assist Israel….. According to the email, this mission could be carried out by “arming the Syrian rebels and using western air power” that could limit the US costs.” (Hillary Clinton’s Leaked Email Shows US Administration Supported War In Syria To Help Israel 22/05/2018)
5.0 ‘Forms of warfare against the Russian Federation are active’ – “I think everybody understands that an undeclared war against us is underway…..” [Russian State Duma’s Budget and Tax Committee Andrey Makarov] said. (“Undeclared war” forces Russia to boost defense spending — minister, Tass, October 27, 2018)
– “if data on Russia-NATO power balance at the Western direction is analyzed, as well as military activity build-up rate at our borders, scale of combat equipment deployment, if the grade of Russia’s demonization is estimated, one can say that preparation to a real war is taking place. [Such] acts are usually undertaken at the forefront of a war [and it is evident] the US is preparing for a [potential] nuclear conflict……” [Colonel General Leonid Ivashov, President of the International Centre of Geopolitical Analysis]
. “The present anti-missile systems in Eastern Europe are based on the universal platform MK-41 and its technical specifications allow launching “Tomahawk” missiles [based on compatible MK-14 launch canisters] with a range of 2 500 km at any point of the Russian European territories in violation of the prohibition of the contract. There is hardly anything that threatened world security as much as this move of Washington. Even the Cuban Missile Crisis was not charged with such a high risk level. People do not understand how potentially dangerous the situation really is. “The world is pulled into an entirely new dimension, while Washington pretends that nothing happens,” Russian President, Vladimir Putin, said, adding that Western officials “blur the eyes of the news media” which in turn misinforms their audiences.” (On the Verge of a Major War: Is There a Pilot in the Cockpit?, Southfront, 17/10/2016)
– “We know what will happen year after year, and they know that we know… Russia will no longer play games with the USA and get involved in deals in the dark. Russia is ready for serious negotiations, only if they contribute to collective security. All aspects of global security now lie in ruins. There are no more international guarantees for security and the country responsible for the destruction of the global security is the USA. Russia does not intend to reform the world according to its own views, and will not allow itself to be reformed according to foreign views. Russia will not close itself for the world, but anyone who tries to close it to the world will harvest storms. Russia will not act as the savior of the world either, as in the past. Russia does not want war and does not intend to start a war. But today, Russia can see that the explosion of a global war is almost unavoidable and is prepared and will continue preparing. Russia does not want a war but is not afraid of a war. Those who get Russia involved in this process will learn the real meaning of pain”. [Vladimir Putin] (At the Threshold of a Third World War, Southfront, 12/09/2016),
8.0 ‘Conclusion’ The globally expanding wars (of aggression) of the U.S.-NATO-Israel-allied bloc will not cease until the logical (albeit unwanted) conclusion is reached. The staged application of successive wars of aggression (with associated false Western bloc media narratives/propaganda to engineer public support) will continue to involve the distortion/manipulation of public perceptions and unwittingly in the process obscure understanding of what is unfolding. But when the many wars progress to more advanced stages (as is gradually occurring) and become recognised as one, there will be understanding.
Note: If I am wrong, you have little cause for fear. If I am correct, you will have cause for concern. In the meantime, you are welcome to believe whatever you want. The beliefs of individuals have no bearing on what is unfolding.
Communicating with fools is a waste of time and I have no more time to waste on you.
Jens Holm will wake up one day when his nation is under Sharia law due to the Kalergi Plan invasion of his little homeland. Either that or his real name is Shlomo and he lives in Tel Aviv
Haha. You cant even do that in muslim countries apart from Iran and Brunei.
I remember a well known politician here had to resign because he demanded that every muslim here should be parashuted home right away.
So we do have oppinions about it. Most muslims in Denmark never well support Sharia, because many of them has escaped from that as well as being even more poor then the poorest here.
You comment is like the expectations for Britts welcomming nazis. or americans expecting stars and stripes in stead of Saddam.
Jens shlomo sounds about right.
I dont care at all.
Shameful beyond words ….
I only can see its veyry biased lies. Kurds takes up own oil dor own purpose as well as export a little by some trucks.
USA has helped them by bringing in equipment for repair or some simple improvements and suddenly they are Aramco, Baku or Kirkuk.
Dirty news only can be believed in countries having all information controlled by their goverments. Is this west. And they not even dare to ask, why it was east yesterday. `
What about the poor syrians in aleppo or homs city that need fuel and oil to heat there homes, fuel for trucks ect?
These ressources are not only for.kurds, there supposed to be for ALL SYRIANS, not just the SDF.
At this point every barrel counts as syria is under an embargo from the west.
So really SDF stealing syria’s oil is compounding the suffering of ordinary syrian civilians.
I await your rebuttal filled with sentence fragments and eurotrash bullshit!
SDFs didnt uprise against Assads, but for free liberated their own part for their own sake.
They could have moved their acces to Turkey as the 2,5 million others did.
If so Asads was not in Syria and still alive. No way.
And again: SDFs dont steal oil, they now get their % or a little under stat, which they didnt under Assads, which stole all income from the oil and gas for themselves.
So ISIS stole oil and gas from the thieves of Damaskus.
Compared to what Assads has done for Syria the last decades, I feel fine if the supporters of that dirty system as a minimum get their acces cold and eat their carrots raw. I kind of like it.
USA has blocked for free oil for the Baathist. I feel very fine about it, but not the violence.
Wow your such a eurotrash snobby peice of shit.
Im not talking about baathist this or assad that, and im not talking about then, or what happened during the war.
Im talking about right now, you know there is a fuel shortage in syria. So stop dancing around the issue, all your doing is supporting the us/eu plan of depriving the syrian citizens of basic commodities , stirring up unrest in the country, thus harming innocent civilians.
YOU, and i meannall the SDF supporter suns a bitches out there: You are hurting syrians civilians right now, what you are advocating for benefits the ennemies of the syrian people and not the syrian.people, that does include kurds!
Stop it, we see right through it, stop making excuses for war crimes against the Syrian people.
Fucking eurotrash, stick to economics, where you actually make sense.
the washington morons are hellbent on setting up a kurdish sort of sovereign enclave in north east syria. there is just one way to stop that and that is turkey and syria and possibly iran and possibly iraq join forces and squash the sdf and any other kurdish liberation movement into the ground – no way that turkey will accept a sovereign kurdish ‘statelet’ next to the turkish border. and thus, just one way to go – blazing guns and tanks and missiles in one solid sweeping up operation – sort of all out war against the kurds. for peace and for a better future in the middle east. deny israel of a liberated north east and deny israel the golan heights – and send the squatters on palestinian land into the sea. one way.
Most people and things are not as Win95 and Age of Empire. Building like that makes no sense unless You are on speed too.
Who owns the oil? Someone had ought to look within US Alaskan State. Alaska State Citizens live within the only state or territory where each individual recieves a yearly Royalty payment from oil extraction within its sea coast and land. Various ” indigent” Native tribals that have Treaty agreements with US are also supposed to recieve oil and mineral Royalties, but the ones who transact the Contract are Bureau of Indian Affairs and a few years ago it was found out that Bureau , It is made up of US Government appointees, that then appoint and can deny local representatives, who helped disappear hundreds of millions (billions in reality) of dollars that showed as incoming revenue but no records of what and where expenditures went. Leaving all but a few Tribal leaders of those indigent peoples living in some of most impoverished third world conditions and polluted lands. Another group that becomes wealthy from subsidized oil and mineral extraction within US are those who chose politics from towns, cities, county, State and especially their Representatives to both Houses of Congress. Corporations found a loopholes in not having to worry about Environmental Regulations due to Reservation Treaties of supposedly Sovereign Nations. Who owns the oil, gas, minerals, timber, fish, and even the natural wildlife? Corporations! Less than 15 % of shares of all oil, natural gas, coal and mineral extraction firms within US are owned by American investors. And the American taxpayers, thanks to their Government Bureaucrats and Elected Representatives, subsidize those 15%. This is a pattern throughout world, just more outright and blatant theft, outside of the established old European Colonialist, which includes Canada, Australia, and US, borders. As to Israel in ME, there already is in place a Treaty dealing with forming an economic block that was granted Favored Nation Status by US. It is of Israel, UAE, Saudi and Kuwait, Egypt, and Jordan, with financial tentacles of 25 ME, India, Japan, and Euro/ US banking; with involvement of World Trade Organization, WTO, and World Bank. Was in formation before US and NATO first invasion of Iraq. dating clear Back to US President Jimmy Carter’s Nobel Prize for Egypt Israel Treaty,. A Treaty by the way that gave back to Egypt Israel’s conquered land, with a guarantee that The oil fields within would supply oil to Israel. How many know that US Policy towards ME oil is called the Carter Doctrine, which is but an extension and less hidden than that of President Eisenhower’s Doctrine? Solomon of Bible supposedly said, “There is nothing new under the sun” and we the masses of society are even dumber than the masses from back then. The Kurds, Syrians, Iraqi, Lybian and soon Lebanon and Venezuela, deserve no more than what they can steal from those bigger Euro Centric thieves.
Written as You write it, its seemes 100% correct, but You totally ignore how small to share was, if that system based on private property wasnt there.
oil probatly only was for lamps as a very good example.
What do we have to compare with? Marx, Engels and their version of non provate property and its collapse and priorities in no welldare and only able to produce a lot of weapons.
Its also a total lie, that its a colonial system unless You make the socalled colonialisme much more wide.
You also forget we today actually are more then 7 billion people on earth and that was impossible unless we and our ancisters do or have done a lot of good as well as bad expansions.
Here You again and again ignore hard work and focus on land having il, gas, whatever. Most of the wealth fromoil and gas actually is made, when somebpdy do something with it by initiative and cost benefit.
As written many times before. If people sit on their hands in many matters and fx are lazy and insist in keeping them and their wifes stupid, they shoud not blame others for it.
Thats about taxpaying too. Why should I again and again pay high tax to people which hardly do anything, and when we try to learn them things deny it and still want my money and even claime and blame us being not lazy as well as grabbers og their land.
I often see a lot like that even I also agree in parts, where things change to the much worse by plundering and fx pollution. But I often also see those people think they can live as they always has and life unfortunarly also is, that old things and old traditions dont fit into the rest of the world.
The socalled trade which has given Israel some oil rights make me laugh. Egypt for many years has been a non devellopment zone. The country are not even able to send clever administrators out to send money back to the country.
And why is that. Well Britts made that exelent education systems, but there was not invested it, so today thing from there are low.
And we see the same again and again. Good examples are the backside of the Asawan dam and AL SISI and co being the most ineffective industrial producers in the whole world having records in corruption as well.
Its no defence for Israel, but Egypt actually get at least something for it even I also would expect it to go into military pockets.
You also ignore thattreaties as between fx Egypt and Israel is something for something.
As I reacall it the last incident between them was Egypt attacking Israel hard at their most holy day of the year with overwhelming troops in tanks and soldiers.
I also remember Syrians by that lost Golan forever. So onsided blaming is not fair in this at all.
I am sure it never was an Egyptian inttension to borrow Israel for a mont or a year.
I hope one day Russia, Iran and China supports militants in the US so that the US can collapse, just like the US is doing now in Syria, and before that in Russia while supporting terrorists in Caucasus.
Even the most adavanced science fiction writers cant see that as any possibility.
Unfortunatly Syria has not collapsed, so it could be started from ground zero again.
I wonder what would happen if the US just pulled out completely, who would try to occupy the north eastern oil fields first, the Turks or Syrians, some of the north eastern oil fields lay right in the middle of the proposed Turkish safe zone, and by definition would be partially under Turkish jurisdiction if the safe zone is actually implemented. It costs the US 15 bill a year to stay in Syria and yet they’ll only make 1 bill a year at the most, [more likely less than half that] from selling the Syrian oil, so it’s costing the US 10 to 20 times as much too stay in Syria as they make out of the oil, and that’s only if things go smoothly, add in terrorists activities, social unrest, and additional military costs, and that would make the oil totally worthless to the US. For all the reasons given for the continued US presence and their sudden fixation on the Syrian oil, none at all make any sense to me, it’s only the deprivation of resources to an unidentifiable party that makes any sense at all. That could possibly be the reason for the US “pullout” backflip [and new fixation on oil], so I wonder who Trumps trying to stop from getting to the oil, Erdogan or Assad, I think it’s Erdogan. Erdogan’s complaining about both the US and Russian safezone agreements on Turkish media now, and he’s also threatening to take matters into his own hands to get things moving again, so I wonder who’s going to cop the most flak from Erdogan, Trump or Putin, who will he blame for the slow implementation of his [un] safe zone, will it be both of them, probably, and what’s he going to do to speed things up, we might find out after his meeting with Trump in a few days.