The Panavia Tornado is a family of twin-engine, variable-sweep wing multirole combat aircraft jointly developed by Italy, the UK and Germany.
Three primary Tornado variants are the following:
- Tornado IDS (interdictor/strike) fighter-bomber;
- Tornado ECR (electronic combat/reconnaissance) electronic warfare mission-capable variant;
- Tornado ADV (air defence variant) interceptor aircraft.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Project 10510 ‘Lider’ Nuclear-Powered Icebreaker (Infographics)
- KH-47M2 Kinzhal Nuclear-Capable Air-Launched Ballistic Missile (Infographics)