The last week was marked by the increased number of Russian missile strikes in Ukraine. The Russian military struck a number of military facilities of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) in different areas, along the front lines in Eastern Ukraine as well as in the capital and Western regions. At the same time, Russian warplanes and artillery inflicted heavy losses to the AFU.
On June 20:
- The high-precision Onyx missile of the Bastion coastal missile system struck the Artzis airfield in the Odessa region. The strike destroyed the Bayraktar UAV control station and two UAVs on the ground.
- During the day, 11 platoons of Grad multiple-launch rocket systems were destroyed in the districts of Kurtimovka, Ochertino, Tonenkoye, Sukhaya Balka, and Novhorodske, Mayorovka, Otradovka, and Zaitsevo.
- Twelve artillery platoons of the AFU were also hit at firing positions in the areas of Dzerzhinsk, Novhorodske, Mykolayivka, Leninskoye, and Zaitsevo.
- Two 155 mm M777 howitzers along with artillery crews were destroyed near the village of Podgornoye.
- The Russian Air Force hit 47 areas where manpower and equipment were concentrated, including the destruction of manpower and military equipment in the areas of Veseloye, Privolye, and Bogorodichne of the DPR, the launcher of the Buk-M1 surface-to-air missile system near Seversk of the DPR, and the locator of the S-300 surface-to-air missile system near Novodruzhesk of the LPR.
On June 21:
- As a result of the strike by high-precision weapons of the Russian Air Force, up to 500 servicemen of the 59th mechanized brigade of the AFU with weapons and military equipment, stationed in the workshops of the “Ocean” shipyard in Mykolaiv, were destroyed.
- The Russian Air Force destroyed five ammunition depots of the AFU in the districts of Sidorovo, Verkhnyaya Kamenka in the DPR and Miropolye in the Sumy Region, Buk-M1 surface-to-air missile system near Kurakhovo in the DPR, as well as manpower and military equipment in 151 districts.
- Rocket and artillery forces hit 253 areas where AFU manpower and military equipment were concentrated, as well as six ammunition depots in the areas of Lisichansk, Verkhnekamenka, Mirnaya Dolina, Loskutovka and Podlesne in the LPR.
- A fuel terminal in Mykolaiv, from which fuel was used to supply AFU military equipment, was destroyed.
On June 22:
- Near Mykolaiv, 49 fuel tanks for AFU military equipment were destroyed, as well as up to 50 rocket launcher vehicles, including foreign-made ones, located in hangars.
- The Russian Air Force also hit three armored vehicle repair bases near Mykolaiv, four command posts, manpower, and military equipment in 18 districts.
- Operational and tactical aviation and army aviation destroyed manpower and military equipment in 96 districts and a field radar post near Kostyantynivka in the Kharkiv Region.
On June 23
- Three mobile unmanned aerial vehicle control posts were destroyed in the areas of Zhovtnevaya, Kiselevka, and Barmashovo in the Mykolayiv Region.
- Operational-tactical and army aviation destroyed manpower and military equipment in 96 districts and a field radar post near Konstantinovka in the Kharkiv region.
- A missile strike by the Russian Air Force hit the area near the villages of Atinskoye and Starye Vyrki north of Belopolye, as well as Starikovo near Glukhov in the Sumy Oblast.
- A Ukrainian UAV was shot down near Novaya Zburyevka in the Kherson Region. Missile and artillery strikes hit Ukrainian UAV control stations near the villages of Kiselevka and Barmashovo (Belozirka) in the village of Pervomaisk.
On June 24:
- As a result of high-precision weaponry strikes by the Russian Air Force against three locations where foreign mercenaries were stationed in Mykolaiv, Golitsyno in the Mykolaiv Region, and Oleshka in the Kharkiv Region, more than 200 mercenaries and up to 100 Ukrainians were killed.
- Operational-tactical and army aviation, rocket troops and artillery hit the manpower and military equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in 367 districts.
- Five ammunition depots, rocket and artillery weapons and materiel were destroyed in the Privolnoye districts of the Luhansk People’s Republic and the city of Mykolaiv, as well as artillery and mortar units in 62 districts, including an artillery battery of M777 howitzers in the Oleshka district of the Kharkiv region.
- The Bastion coastal missile system struck the launch site of the S-300 anti-aircraft missile system near Odessa. The target was destroyed.
On June 25:
- The Russian Aerospace Forces struck military facilities at the Megateks zinc plant facilities in Konstantinovka in the Donetsk People’s Republic. As a result of the attack, up to 80 Polish mercenaries, 20 armoured combat vehicles and 8 Grad multiple rocket-launching systems were destroyed. LINK
- Operational and army aviation, rocket, and artillery forces hit manpower and military equipment in 284 districts, two ammunition depots and rocket and artillery weapons near Volcheyarovka in the LPR, and artillery and mortar units in 43 districts.
- As part of the counter-battery warfare high-precision weapons of the Russian Air Force in the Donetsk direction, eight artillery platoons of Uragan MLRS in the areas of Kurakhovo, Ukrainsk, Novoselovka II, Vozdvizhenka, and two artillery platoons in the areas of Ukrainsk, Yasnobrodovka, which were shelling the city of Donetsk and other DPR settlements, were destroyed.
- Air, missile, and artillery strikes destroyed more than 780 Ukrainian soldiers, eight tanks and other armored fighting vehicles, three Uragan combat vehicles, 10 field artillery, and mortar guns, and 13 special vehicles.
- The Russian Aerospace Forces struck four high-precision airborne missiles on the workshops of the Artem rocket building corporation in the Shevchenkivsky district in Kyiv. This facility produced ammunition for Ukrainian multiple rocket launchers. LINK
- High-precision weapons of the Russian Air Force and Kalibr missiles delivered a massive strike on the territory of the 169th Land Forces Training Center near Desna in the Chernihiv Region, the 199th Airborne Assault Troops Training Center near Teterevka in the Zhytomyr Region, and the 184th AFU Training Center near Starichi in the Lviv Region. The planned redeployment of he 65th and 66th motorized infantry brigades and the 46th airmobile brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces strategic reserves, which had completed their training at those training ranges, was thwarted. LINK
- Operational and army aviation, missile forces, and artillery hit: manpower and military equipment in 286 areas, artillery and mortar units in 62 areas, two control points in the areas of Visunsk and Barmashovo in the Mykolaiv Region, four ammunition depots in the areas of Verkhnekamenka, Lysychansk and the western edge of Lysychansk in the LPR.
On June 27:
- High-precision weapons of the Russian Air Force hit a deployment point of the 106th battalion of the 63rd mechanized infantry brigade of the AFU near the village of Visunsk in the Mykolaiv Region. More than 40 Ukrainian servicemen and 12 pieces of military equipment were destroyed.
- In addition, AFU manpower and military equipment were destroyed in 27 areas, including the Right Sector Nazi formations near Lisichansk, as well as Azov and Kraken units near Kharkiv.
- Five AFU command posts and three depots with ammunition and rocket and artillery weapons were also hit near the settlements of Bereznevatoye in the Mykolaiv Region, and Novodruzhsk in the LPR.
- Operational and army aviation, missile troops and artillery hit: 24 command posts, artillery and mortar units in 58 areas, as well as manpower and military equipment in 304 areas.
On June 28:
- As a result of strikes by the Russian Aerospace Forces on the location of the Nazi formation “Azov” in Kharkov and one of the battalions of the 92nd motorized Infantry Brigade near the settlement of Pokotilovka, Kharkiv region, more than 100 Ukrainian servicemen, foreign mercenaries and up to 15 units of armored and automotive equipment were destroyed.
- On June 27, the Russian Aerospace Forces struck hangars with weapons and ammunition received from the United States and European countries, in the area of the Kremenchug road Machinery Plant. As a result of the precision strike, Western-made weapons and ammunition concentrated in the warehouse area for further dispatch to the Ukrainian group of troops in the Donbas were hit.
- The Russian Aerospace Forces destroyed two control points in Spornoe in the Donetsk People’s Republic, manpower and military equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in 28 districts in the Lugansk and Donetsk directions.
- As part of the counter-battery struggle, four Ukrainian platoons of Grad multiple launch rocket systems were hit by high-precision weapons of the Russian Aerospace Forces in the districts of Leninskoye, Selidovo, Dzerzhinsk, which shelled settlements of the Donetsk People’s Republic, as well as two artillery platoons in the districts of Kirovo of the Donetsk People’s Republic and Zaichevskoye of the Mykolaiv region.
- Operational-tactical and army aviation, missile troops and artillery hit: 24 control points, artillery and mortar units in 58 districts, as well as manpower and military equipment in 304 districts.
MORE ON THE TOPICS:
- Military Situation In Ukraine On June 27, 2022 (Map Update)
- Explosive Report Confirms Expansive CIA ‘Stealth Network’ Of Spies & Commandos Inside Ukraine