Azerbaijani drones, missiles and precision-guided rockets continue to inflict heavy losses on Armenian forces in the disputed region of Nagorno-Karabakh.
On October 28, the Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan and media sources released several videos of recent strikes on Armenian troops and equipment.
The strikes targeted at least 25 posts and gatherings of Armenian forces, as well as:
- 4 D-20 howitzers;
- 4 D-30 howitzers;
- 2 2A36 Giatsint-B howitzers;
- 3 T-72 battle tanks;
- 2 trucks;
- 3 MT-LB armored vehicles;
- 1 BMP-1 infantry fighting vehicle;
- 1 Communication center.
The strikes in the first three videos were carried out with Bayraktar TB2 combat drones and precision-guided munition, while the strikes seen in the fourth video were carried out with Spike NLOS [Non-Line-Of-Sight] long-range anti-armor missiles.
The heavy material and human losses have forced Armenian troops to retreat from several areas in the southeastern part of Nagorno-Karabakh. Earlier today, thirteen settlements in the regions were captured by Azerbaijani troops.
- Leaked Photos Confirm Transfer Of Dozens Of Turkish-Made Loitering Munitions To Azerbaijan
- 2,000 Kurdish Fighters Are Supporting Armenian Forces In Nagorno-Karabakh: Erdogan