The attack in the village of on April 27, which killed 4 people, was confirmed. According to the report, the village was most likely shelled from the south-west direction.
The Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) in Ukraine released a report, which confirms the attack that took the lives of 4 people in the village of Elenovka. The reports adds that the city was attacked from the south-west direction and that most likely from 122-mm artillery pieces.
Seven craters were located in the village, located just 4 kilometers away from the contact line. All shells were fired from the same direction.
“The head of a morgue in Donetsk city told the SMM that they had received four bodies from Olenivka (Elenovka) that day, three men and one woman. A hospital in the city reported that one man had been admitted with shrapnel injuries,” the mission’s report said.
The shelling occured at 3 a.m. on April 27 according to DPR representatives. According Eduad Basurin, Defence Ministry spokesman, 5 civilians were killed in the attacks.