The MSF said that staffs were afraid to work in the hospital, which was also attacked in January.
Following Saudi airstrikes that hit an area near the only medical facility run by Doctors without Borders (MSF) in the northern Yemeni city of Sa’ada has been closed.
The only medical facility in the Razeh district of Sa’ada was evacuated after two raids struck 20 meters from the hospital on Tuesday, MSF said in messages posted on Twitter.
The MSF said that staffs were afraid to work in the hospital, which was also attacked in January. Back then, 4 people were killed and 10 injured in the strikes.
According to reports, missile strikes have reportedly hit at least three MSF clinics across Yemen.
Yemen’s al-Masirah television network claimed on Thursday that several Saudi forces were killed in a missile attack in a military base in the central province of Ma’rib.
There was a similar attack on the al-Tadaween camp earlier in this week, that attack also claimed several Saudi soldiers’ lives.
According to several media sources, Yemeni forces have fired ballistic missiles frequently at Saudi targets since Riyadh launched military operation against Yemen.
Since March last year, the ongoing Saudi aggression has taken at least 8,300 civilian lives including 2,236 children. Saudi airstrikes have also taken a heavy toll on Yemen’s facilities and infrastructure including hospitals, schools, roads and factories.