SouthFront faces systematic ‘false flagging’ on YouTube from people that seek to oppress the freedom of speech on the platform and to damage SouthFront’s capabilities to provide an independent look at the geo-political and military issues of our time.
1. On February 15, 2016, YouTube deleted our old video “Foreign Policy Diary ‘War on Terror’ [remastered]” released on April 30, 2015, because it allegedly includes some content “violating YouTube Community Guidelines”. (LINK)
2. SouthFront immediately appealed the decision. This video, like all of our content, was made with informational purpose in mind and was aimed to provide independent coverage of the threats of international terrorism.
On Feburary 18, 2016, the “YouTube Community Guidelines strike” was removed. (LINK)
However, the video “Foreign Policy Diary ‘War on Terror’ [remastered]” remained deleted. SouthFront did not attempt to re-upload it.
3. On August 17, 2017, “The Battle for Mosul: Concept Versus Reality” released on December 12, 2016 was deleted because it allegedly included some content violating “YouTube Community Guidelines”. (LINK)
4. SouthFront immediately appealed the decision. The “Community Guidelines strike” was removed and the video was restored on August 18. (LINK)
5. On September 6, 2017, SouthFront’s YouTube channel received another “Community Guidelines strike”. YouTube once again removed our old video “Foreign Policy Diary ‘War on Terror’ [remastered]” and assigned a Community Guidelines strike to the channel.
6. However, the video was not restored after the February 15, 2016 incident and SouthFront did not attempt to re-upload it. The video was recently restored by YouTube without any notification to SouthFront Team. A low number of likes and views confirms this.
7. On September 8, 2017, SouthFront’s video “Syrian War Report – September 8, 2017: US-led Coalition Rescues ISIS Commanders From Deir Ezzor?” was removed because it allegedly violated “YouTube Community Guidelines”. Our channel received another one more “Community Guidelines strike”. (LINK)
8. With two community guidelines strikes, SouthFront was not able upload new videos and to to host live streams on YouTube. Work on YouTube was blocked. (LINK)
9. SouthFront appealed the both strikes. Late on September 8, YouTube removed the strike assigned for “Syrian War Report – September 8, 2017: US-led Coalition Rescues ISIS Commanders From Deir Ezzor?” and restored the video. However, the strike assigned for the video “Foreign Policy Diary ‘War on Terror’ [remastered]” remained. (LINK)
The project re-gained ability to upload new videos on Youtube. The live streams option remained blocked.
10. On September 13, YouTube officially rejected SouthFront’s appeal to remove the last remaining “Community Guidelines strike” for the video “Foreign Policy Diary ‘War on Terror’ [remastered]” from the project’s channel. (LINK)
11. The decision ignored the mysterious situation with the video “Foreign Policy Diary ‘War on Terror’ [remastered]” and did not explain how it had been restored. The remaining “Community Guidelines strike” impacts SouthFront’s ability to provide exclusive content. The project is not able to host live streams on Youtube until December 6, 2017.
12. Summing up the described events, it becomes clear that SouthFront has faced a preplanned illegal campaign launched by some persons from the YouTube internal team.
SouthFront is waiting results of the investigation of this case by the YouTube staff. We want to know who was responsible for re-uploading/restoration of the video “Foreign Policy Diary ‘War on Terror’ [remastered]”. How was the video restored?
This series of hostile and disingenuous actions, as well as prejudicial treatment of some members of the YouTube staff against SouthFront poses a real threat that SouthFront’s YouTube channel might soon be closed down or frozen. In this case, SouthFront informs that you can watch all SouthFront videos at the project’s website, http://southfront.org
Support our work. This will allow SouthFront to have resources to keep the broadcasting if the channel is downed:
This systems accepts all types of cards, PayPal, Amazon Payments, bitcoin (FAQ is under the main text, in P.S.)
You can subscribe for a monthly donation of $15 (or any another amount) OR make one time donation by clicking buttons below
Donate via SouthFront’s Patreon account (click here)
SouthFront: Analysis & Intelligence Team
If you have technical problems with making donation, please, write to email@example.com to get detailed help.
P.S. How to donate via Tinypass (Piano):
1) One time donation
2) Monthly subscription
I see the problem here, SouthFront: You’re appealing to YouTube – they really don’t matter. If you were in the US, you would need to address your appeals to:
US Congress To the attention of all dual-citizens and/or Israeli-firsters / Saudi-firsters Washington, DC
Actually, you can just leave the “To the attention of” part off – most members of the US Congress are Israeli-firsters, many are Saudi-firsters and we can just assume there are dozens and dozens of dual-citizens.
In reality, you’re going up against the largest, most well-funded mafia on earth. Google, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter are all controlled by the ‘Jewish’ mobster faction that ‘lost’ in Russia after economically raping Russian citizens. Emphasis is on the criminal mafia part, not their claimed religion.The goal of their internet apartheid effort is to remove any pro-Russian or pro-Iranian content, promote Israel, promote the various neocon regime-change schemes and, finally, to eliminate anyone or anything critical of Israel or their Saudi cronies. The balanced reporting of SouthFront has no place in their full-spectrum dominance of the internet.
They are just stupid, I had a likely problem on my facebook account, “we decided your posts are not spam blablabla” for each of my posts, but the restriction to not post in any group for 2 weeks stood in place. Too big companies with too many bureaucrats.
Have you got an Equadorean embassy close by?
Move to https://www.bitchute.com/, vid.me, and or gab.ai – start other channels incase youtube drops you. Many people moving from youtube becuase of their censorship. They can go the way of myspace.
How come no Gov’t is paying SF to survive?
If You tube wanted to do something constructive it would monitor flagging accounts. Some people are on the site, and on others simply to flag opinions with which they disagree. A click of the mouse to get someone banned or deleted is well worth the censor’s effort.
10 flags every 3 months should be the max allowed. b Any more and you’re gone for a holiday.
South Front ….. apparently You Tube has a new Syria policy started in June. A lot of other people are upset too.
Read this article, it is on CBSnews.com (search for it on Google) “Activists worry YouTube erasing proof of Syria atrocities”
Here is an excerpt from article:
“Working with YouTube, al-Khatib’s group secured the return of about 20 channels, salvaging about 400,000 videos.”
Perhaps you could contact that guy for some help and work with him and others in a united effort.
I won’t donate money simply because I never know if my comments will post here or not. I didn’t know about Southfront on YT. I’ll try there but they I’m facing YT Censorship as well as YOURS!
btw; so I naturally thought no way is Google YT going to allow Southfront to post the TRUTH. I’ll subscribe to Southfront on YouTube and hopefully I can *share* videos on Twitter!