A brief overview of the recent developments in Palestine and on the contact line between Israeli forces and Hezbollah:
- The Lebanese Prime Minister called on the United Nations to condemn the Israeli attack and implement Resolution 1701;
- According to Israeli army spokesman, Hezbollah forces infiltrated the northern Israeli border at the Shebaa Farms and were repulsed by the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF);
- Israeli army shelled the border area near the village of Kafr Shuba in Nabatieh Governorate;
- Hezbollah issued a statement denying Israeli claims, saying none of the movement’s members were killed.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation On Israeli-Lebanese Contact Line On July 23, 2020 (Map Update)
- Israel Reinforces Troops Near Golan Heights Fearing Hezbollah Retaliation To Strikes On Syria