Click to see the full-size image
- Saudi-led forces shelled the Hays area with 9 mortar shells;
- Saudi-led forces shelled the Al Jah area with 9 mortar shells;
- Saudi-led forces shelled the Kilo 16 area with mortar shells;
- Saudi coalition warplanes struck the Haradh district 4 times;
- Ansar Allah targeted a military position of Saudi-led forces in Khamis Mushait with several Qasef K2 drones;
- Clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces were reported in the Taibat al Esm area;
- Clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces were reported at the Wazeiyah crossroad;
- Heavy clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces continue around Haradh town.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Yemen is pretty much a unqualified Houthi victory and proven disaster for the Saudis and their US overlords are negotiating directly with the victorious Houthi Ansarallah movement to secure Red Sea passage as Ansarallah have a growing SSM capability and control over a vast shore line.
Until green color exists on the map, Yemen is not free. That have already stopped to spread and Yemenis are viciously fighting back, with great results, given circumstances. This will be Vietnam for Saudi Arabia. And theirs Wahhabi cowardly pigs.