- Clashes between Saudi-led forces and Ansar Allah continue south and west of Haradh;
- Ansar Allah fired a Zilzal-1 missile at positions of Saudi-led forces at the Alab crossing;
- Saudi coalition warplanes struck the Haradh district 9 times;
- Ceasefire violations were reported in Al Hudaydah;
- Aidarus al-Zoubaidi, the STC’s leader, invited by Saudi Kingdom to hold negotiations with the Mansour Hadi government.
“Aidarus al-Zoubaidi, the STC’s leader, invited by Saudi Kingdom to hold negotiations with the Mansour Hadi government”
Location: Saudi Consulate, Istanbul
Saudi delegation: 15 representatives headed by Maher Abdulaziz Mutreb
STC delegation invited: Aidarus al-Zoubaidi. If fiance comes she will have to wait outside.
Hadi delegation: Anyone for appearances, although experience with dismemberment is an asset.
Aidarus al-Zoubaidi is given a personal guarantee for his safety by MbS himself (see footnote)
Footnote. This initiative is without the permission or knowledge of MbS and there will be no phone call to MbS from the consulate once the deed is done, I mean once negotiations have concluded.