Click to see the full-size image
- Saudi-led coalition warplanes struck the Hali district 4 times;
- Saudi-led coalition warplanes struck Saadah province 3 times;
- Saudi-led coalition warplanes struck Hajjah province 2 times;
- Clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces were reported in the Baqim area;
- Clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces continue on Haradh front;
- Clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces were reported in Qatabah area;
- Mahdi al-Mashat, the president of Yemen’s Supreme Political Council, announced that Ansar Allah would stop missile and drone strikes on Saudi Arabia as a good will gesture for the further settlement of the conflict.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Dear Mr & Mrs Houths, the Saudis are not listening to you, send the drones in.
No the saudis have not listened.
All they did was blame Iran, when all their existing air defenses are towards iran, that the yemenis have been hitting saudis at will for months nows, yet its still blame iran.
These saudis puppets have a limited shelf life now.