- Ceasefire violations in Al Hudaydah:
– Saudi-led forces shelled areas near the Wahah hotel, Wahyeen mosque, Engeering university and Kuwait hospital with mortar shells;
– Saudi-led forces shelled the northern part of Hays with mortar shells;
– Saudi-led forces shelled the Zaafaran area with 25 mortar shells.
- Saudi-led coalition warplanes struck Sanaa International Airport and Daylami Airbase 13 times;
- Saudi-led coalition warplanes struck the Mustaba district 6 times;
- Ansar Allah advanced in the Qatabah district, Baydha province. Clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces continue west of Qatabah city;
- Ansar Allah fired a Zilzal-1 missile at Saudi-led forces positions east of Nar Mountain;
- Clashes continue in the Alab border crossing, Rabua area.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Ansar Allah Regained More Ground From Saudi-led Forces In Its Push To Recapture Yemen’s Qatabah (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Yemen On May 1, 2019 (Map Update)