- Heavy clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces continue Sanah and the Qatabah area;
- Ansar Allah fired a Zilzal-1 missile on positions of the Suadi Army at the Al Salb Army camp, Jizan province;
- Saudi-led coalition warplanes struck Sanaa city multipile times. More than 30 civilians were killed or wounded;
- Saudi-led coalition warplanes struck the Harad district 9 times;
- Despite the withrawal of Ansar Allah forces from the ports of Al Hudaydah, Raas Isaa and Al Salif, ceasefire violations in Al Hudaydah continue on a daily basis;
- Clashes continue in the eastern part of the Nar mountain.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x