This map provides a general look at the military situation in Yemen on January 13-14, 2019:
- Brigadier General Saleh Tammah, Intelligence Chief in the Saudi-backed government of Yemen, died after a UAV attack on the Al Anad military base, which was carried out by Ansar Allah.
- Ansar Allah conducted UAV and artillery strikes on positions of Saudi-led forces in Al Khoubah and Jizan;
- Ansar Allah launched Zilzal missiles on positions of Saudi-led forces in the Taibat al-Ism military base;
- Clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces continue in the border area;
- According to the Yemeni Armed Forces loyal to Ansar Allah, the Saudi-led coalition has violated the al-Hudaydah ceasefire 2459 times since its start.