- 57 Saudi-backed fighters, including 17 Sudanese mercenaries, were killed or injured and 15 units of military equipment were eliminated in sniper attacks in January, according to pro-Ansar Allah sources;
- Saudi-led forces shelled the Ad-Durayhimi district in al-Hudaydah injuring 2 women;
- Aircraft of the Saudi Air Force condudcted 2 strikes on the Ketaf district in Sa’ada province;
- Saudi aircraft conducted 2 strikes on the Al-Motoon district in Al-Jawf province;
- Ansar Allah reportedly kicked off an offensive operation in the Masloob district in Al-Jawf province.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x