- – Ansar Allah attacked the King Khalid airbase in Saudi Arabia’s Asir province with several Qasef K2 loitering munitions. The strike targeted jet hangars and the landing strip.
- – Saudi-led forces shelled Qamma Hotel, the Dabiani district with 50 mortar shells.
- – Saudi-led forces shelled the Hays area with more than 9 mortar shells.
- – Saudi-led forces shelled Durayhimi town with more than 30 mortar shells.
- – Saudi coalition warplanes struck Amran province 4 times.
- – Saudi-led forces attacks on the Najran front.
- Saudi-led forces attacks on the Qays mountain area.
- Heavy clashes were reported in the Mahashima area.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x