- Ansar Allah targeted the Abha airport with several Qasef K2 loitering munitions;
- Ansar Allah fired a Zilzal-1 missile on positions of Saudi-led forces near the Alab crossing;
- Heavy clashes between Asar Allah and Saudi-led forces were reported in the Rashaha area, Najran province;
- The Southern Transitional Council denied the withdrawal from Aden city and announced that its forces are determined to liberate other provinces from Mansour Hadi’s government;
- Saudi-led forces shelled Zaafran, Mahal al Sheikh with mortar shells;
- Saudi-led forces shelled Halqa area, Waha Hotel and Mobile square with 12 mortar shells.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x