A brief overview of the recent developments in Yemen:
- Ceasefire violations were reported in al-Hudaydah
- Saudi-led coalition warplanes struck the Sirwah area 13 times
- Saudi-led coalition warplanes struck the Majzar area 4 times
- Clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces continue in the northwestern part of Marib province
- UAE warplanes struck the area near the pro-Hadi forces base in the Azzan district
- The Yemeni oil company confirmed releasing the Fali ship by the Saudi coalition. This ship carries more than 12,000 tons of gasoline and arrived to its destination, Al Hudaydah, after 42 days of detention in the Jizan port.