While the Yemeni conflict remains under-reported by mainstream media outlest, it’s still much hotter than many of those in other regions around the world. Over the past years, the Saudi-led coalition, which is de-facto backed up by the US, has not been able to achieve decisive victory in the war on Ansar Allah (also known as the Houthis) and its allies. In fact, the coalition has not even captured the country’s capital, which still hosts the government loyal to the Yemeni resistance.
- Clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-backed forces continue in the eastern part of Nar Mountain and in the Ahem triangle;
- A Yemeni Armed Forces spokesperson announced that more than 200 personnel of Saudi-led forces were killed during the last 4 days in the northern part of Hajjah province;
- Heavy clashes between Ansar Allah and coaliton forces erupted in Hudaydah city. 1 child was killed and 10 women were wounded;
- According to the Sana’a-based Ministry of Health, the Saudi-led coaliton preventing humanitrian aid delivery to the Durayhimi area for more than 5 months;
- Ansar Allah repelled an attack by coalition forces in the Ajasher desert.