- Ansar Allah unveiled a new ballistic missile named Badr-F. The missile has a range of 160km. It explodes 20m above the target with a blast radius of 350m [14,000 pieces of shrapnel];
- Forces loyal to the Saudi-led coalition targeted the areas of Engineering University, July 7 and Soq Halqa in Hudaydah city with heavy guns and mortar shells;
- A UN Envoy to Yemen admits that commercial vessels have difficulties in reaching the port of Hudaydah, which cause a growth of fuel prices;
- Clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces in the districts of Khab and Shaaf, Jawf province;
- Clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces in Baqem, the Alab crossing and the Rabua area;
- 1 civilian was killed and 7 others, including children, were wounded by a Saudi-led coalition airstrike in the Ahem;
- Saudi-led forces advanced in the eastern part of Hayran.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x