Click to see full-size image
- Russia struck the AFU positions near Nikolayev with high-precision missiles;
- Russia struck the AFU positions near Liman with high-precision missiles;
- The Russian Army repelled the AFU attacks near Kuzemovka;
- The Russian Army repelled the AFU attacks near Stelmakhovka;
- The Russian Army starts to retreat from the city of Kherson and other settlements on the right bank of the Dniper river;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 9 Ukrainian drones near Golikovo and Chervonopopovka in the LPR, Kirillovka, Yegorovka, and Novoandreyevka in the DPR, Vasilyevka in the Zaporozhye region and Veseloye and Krynki in the Kherson region;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 21 HIMARS and Olkha rockets and 3 HARM missile near Vysokoye, Tomarino, Antonovka, Nikolskoye, and Novaya Kakhovka, Nikolskoye and Korsunka in the Kherson region and Guselskoye in the DPR.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
100.000 Russian servicemen killed in battle in Ukraine since February this year. And for what? The Russians have olmust nothing anymore in their hands. Kherson is lost too. Soon its time to take back Crimea.
Dear South Front, Your forum is being spammed to death by the you know who trolls.
Why not close the forum and save some money? This would enable you to concentrate on factual reporting again, without the spammers wrecking your news site.
i think its a good thing leafing cherson. so the nato idiots dont destroy the niece soviet dam.