Click to see full-size image
- Russia struck the AFU positions near Bereznegovatoe with high-precision missiles;
- Russia struck the AFU positions near Kupyansk with high-precision missiles;
- Russia struck the AFU positions near Novaya Kamenka with high-precision missiles;
- The Russian Army repelled the AFU attacks near Orlyanka;
- The Russian Army repelled the AFU attacks near Kuzemovka;
- The Russian Army repelled the AFU attacks near Chervonopopovka;
- The Russian Army repelled the AFU attacks near Sukhanovo;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 9 Ukrainian drones near Yevgenovka, Krasny Liman in the DPR, Voevodovka in the LPR, Energodar in the Zaporozhye region, Vasylivka, Kalininskaya, Doslidnoye and Chervonoe Podolia in the Kherson;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 20 rockets at the northwestern outskirts of the city of Energodar and the territory adjacent to the nuclear power plant.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
We must keep bending over for Zionist cock. We must keep feeding the fascist narrative. More arms to Ukraine, more shit in our brains. I’m ugly pig pink euro trash child molestor, at your service.
And at the end the Russians will win.
Russians doing very small advance. Near O(U)gledar they try to brake but obviously not enough forces for final push. This stalemate is going to last. Maybe UAF will try to push to Kherson and then we will see some movements in larger scale. We’ll see if Russian defense is capable of absorbing the attack and then push back toward Mykolaev or even Odesa.
A stalemate with a LOT of dead Ukronazis thou
and considering the fact that day by day there is less and less electricity and oil on their side, time is on Russia side. How can you resupply the fronts if you dont have fuel and power?! Nazi Germans had the same logistic problem at the end of WW2.
Remember when GayPutinButtBois said the war would be over in a week back in February?
50,000 dead russian soldiers later the war continues… heheheh
With help of ally USA Ukraine will drive out the invading Orcs.