Click to see full-size image
- The Russian Army destroyed a US Patriot missile system in Kiev;
- The Russian artillery struck AFU positions near Chasov Yar;
- The AFU struck an assault group of Russian forces southwest of Bakhmut;
- The AFU reportedly destroyed 3 control points, 4 artillery units, 5 radio-electronic combat stations, 1 ammo depot in the past 24 hours;
- Russian forces destroyed 4 motor vehicles in the Kupyansk region;
- Russian forces destroyed 2 infantry vehicles, 1 Akatsiya self-propelled howitzer in the Krasny Liman region;
- Russian forces destroyed 5 armoured vehicles, 7 motor vehicles, 2 howitzers in the Donetsk region;
- Russian forces destroyed 1 Akatsiya artillery system, 5 motor vehicles in the Kherson region;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Mariinka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Kupyansk;
- Clashes between Russian forces and the AFU continue in Bakhmut;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 22 Ukrainian drones near Ivanovka and Yevgenovka in the DPR, Topolyovka in the LPR, Inzhenernoye, Blagoveshchenka in the Zaporpzhye region, Krynki in the Kherson region.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
judging by the most viewed video of the patriot missile barrage. the missile launchers are well spaced so probably a launcher got hit. one thing is now confirmed. us systems are able to track and fire on hypersonic missiles. russia, china, iran nk will adjust accordingly.
there has been no proof as yet and ukraine lies about everything.
who said it was targeting hypersonic, looked more like a panic barrage