Click to see full-size image
- Russia attacked military assets of the AFU near Spornoe with a high-precision missile;
- Russia attacked military assets of the AFU near Berestovoe with a high-precision missile;
- Russia attacked an ammunition depot near Lubomirovka with a high-precision missile;
- Russia attacked military assets of the AFU near Verkhnekamenskoe with a high-precision missile;
- On May 13, 100 AFU members were killed and 23 armoured vehicles were destroyed by the Russian Armed Forces, according to the Russian MOD;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 13 Ukrainian drones near Chkalovskoe, Demetievka, Klinsk, Glubokoe, Balakleya, Goptovka in Kharkov region, Staromikhailovka, Spartak, Elenovka in Donetsk region, Petrovenki and Severodonetsk in the Lugansk region;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 3 Ukrainian Smerch multiple-launch rockets over Izyum, Semenovka and Snezhkovka in the Kharkov region.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
https://twitter.com/revishvilig/status/1525483203582169088?t=uqqJE9-sIogKIptw9AGTUQ&s=19 Yet another SU3x down.
It is written: presumably Su-35, but in general it is not clear what kind of plane it is and to whom it belongs. Maybe it was a Ukrainian plane that was shot down, and the locals take it for a Russian one.
A twitter comment below seems very credible, claims this is the same wreck as a Su-30SM that went down May 3; maybe as a result of some of the S-300s that remain intact or were supplied by certain countries. Some air losses happen. The lives each air loss saves on the ground is on order of two orders of magnitude. It should definitely not .discourage heavy use of aviation. It may change the way they operate, and hopefully will motivate priority efforts to hunt down remaining S-300s.
Ok. I stand corrected.
(Date perhaps 5th of March)
Another uki fake bites the dust https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FSuMJf1WYAAu-W1?format=jpg&name=small It’s in the answerin the woki-tweet you posted. Total retard!
just sit back and watch. possible to lose a battle here and there. no denying that ukrainian troops are getting killed wholesale.
No its not. This SU-30SM was shot down on 05/03 as documented by @oryxspioenkop
Saw the footage more bizzare was it crash landed and destroyed the home of the former ukranian fighter jet pilot,before he came home,unreal what are the odds of that?
Irony can be pretty ironic at times
Well, it looks General Khalibr and General Onix are very busy hitting targets night and day on daily basis, the coorporative media said like two months ago that “Russia would run out of missiles very soon”.
As long as the production line runs, these high tech weapons are infinite. Human lives are not.
https://twitter.com/TrentTelenko/status/1525284566038192136?t=G4O9akzhEahlBmL8mo_S5w&s=19 Ukraine equipment losses are 1/3 of RU losses. 1/5 of soldiers.
Claimed by trent telenko ?
Nope, by Disney and National geographic….
By Disney and CNN
The population of Russia is about 3.5 times the population of Ukraine. If the Ukies we’re really killing the Russians at a five to one ratio you’d figure they’d have won by now. Plus I’ve heard the Russians sent 200,000 to 250,000 soldiers. I guess it’s possible they’re killing them at a five to one ratio. But it seems to defy logic.
Whenever a Ukrainian speaks it’s to defy logic. It seems their brain is malfunctioning and is 10 updates behind the required version. This FreeToThink guy is really Free of any thinking.
Hahahahah, no wonder Ucraps lose the war if the believe such fairy tails.
fake,your a dud!
About the “vexata quaestio” of the Severskyi Donets crossings, I humbly recommend the timeline analysis provided by the Youtube “Military Summary” channel.
It seems to be the first reasoned attempt to give operational perspective to otherwise incomprehensible tactical blunders (something not even Podolyaka or Rozhin have done, to my knowledge).
It surely debunks two opposite myths.
1. The blind Russian apologists’ notion of much of the equipment being actually Ukrainian (absurd idea based on the dubious identification of alleged BMP-1s).
2. The Western fallacy, according to which an entire BTG (or more) was destroyed without even making contact with the enemy.
It also helps to understand the complex chain of decisions which led to the disastrous back and forth movement amongst several bridgeheads, both East and West of Belogorovka, over an entire week of operations.
Finally, it seems to show that significant remains of the original Russian force are still operating beyond the river (towards Rubezhnoe?) and that the enemy is considerably weakened too.
An extremely meaningful operation that appears to be still ongoing…
Defense Politics Asia Youtube channel did good analysis of the whole bridge crossing thing.
OJ Simpson Observatory For Human Rights gave us excellent analysis why Ru attempt of crossing North Donetsk river failed: 1. Reason is low level of IQ of Shoigu and Gerasimov, both are unsuitable for jobs they are doing, incompetent, stupid and most of all antiRussian; 2. Reason is low level of IQ of Surovkin and Dronov, commanders of Russian Air Force which is literally nonexistent in this conflict; 3. Reason are editors of SF which will try to find excuse for every stupidity done by, Shoigu, Gerasimov, Surovkin and Dronov;
The “incompetent” were just now asked for a Cease Fire by the Pentagon you Imbecile. The “incompetent” hold 1/3 of Ukrainian and no amount of money or Junk Arms can change that you dimwit.
DEAL WITH NAZIS
Dealing with Nazis is like dealing with cancer. If you don’t kill it, it spreads and consumes and kills the host.
Very true. Other european countries are threatened by Nazism too, like the balitc states, Poland, among others. The economic downfall of the West will contribute to this problem even more. The stage is set for another large war in europe.
DPR losses so far:1,622 soldiers killed and 6,525 wounded (4.02-to-1 wounded-to-killed ratio) out of a supposed strength of 20,000.
DPR has been surprisingly diligent about regularly reporting their casualty figures. One wonders if some Russian losses or contractors are being included in these figures.
Terrible losses but really there might be some RF losses inside those figures. LPR reported 5 April to have lost 500-600 killed. If having 1 to 4 ratio (KIA vs WIA) their total losses been 2500-3000 of 14000 forces (around 20% loss rate).
Traditionally DPR has announced 1% of their actual losses.
US pushing for a ceasfire suggests they know something. Previously they were saying they were all for the war and the goal was to weaken Russia, pretty quickly the tone has changed.
Russia is doing far better than anyone expected. They are still in the fight after 90 days. This war was their last shot at creating an empire that can rival the west. Putin has failed to achieve any of his primary objectives. At this point Putin has nothing to lose, unfortunately he has Russia on track to become just another 3rd world country. The Russian people are not the problem it is their system that discourages hard work and innovation. Just look at the average Russian and Putin’s $1B boat. Politicians do not have $1B boats, Russian Czars and their loyal buds have $1B boats. The corruption in Russia has put incompetents at the wheel.
Putin is the source of Russia’s prestige and power in the first place so it is his to waste, if that’s what he is doing.
Putin does not have a $1B boat nor does any body. The most expensive Yachts go for 10 million. You are just an Imbecile blabbing bullshit.
Former U.S. Marine Corps intelligence officer Scott Ritter: Russia is winning war in ukkkraine.
Should one trust on a pedophile suspect?
Boring. Them to death.
No surprises today. RF defending positions around Izyum, the attack on Severodonetsk is postponed but the spirit seems good. Although they have arrested RF soldiers that refused to fight and were sabotaging. When is Putin going to drop the towel.
You saying that because Russia is winning and the cries for a Cease Fire from the Pentagon, confirms you are just an Imbecile Blabbing Bullshit….
Liar ! Crying for cease-fire, that’s exactly what Putin’s former hardcore back-to-back buddy Belarus President Lukashenko did in his interview with AP.
Listen what Lukashenko said, openly criticizing Putin, and admitting that the russian war effort is a big unexpected failure and bloody mess, and obviously stuck in quagmire in Ukraine. See Quote:
“To be honest, I didn’t think the operation would drag on that much,” Lukashenko said in an interview with the AP news agency. “But I’m not familiar enough with the problem to say if everything is going according to plan, as the Russians say,” he added.
Lukashenko said he and his country stand for peace and repeatedly called for the end of the “war” — a term the Kremlin refuses to use, calling the invasion a “special military operation” instead.
He also spoke out against the use of nuclear weapons in Ukraine but wouldn’t say if Russian President Vladimir Putin had plans to launch such a strike.
“We categorically do not accept any war. We have done and are doing everything now so that there isn’t a war. Thanks to yours truly, me that is, negotiations between Ukraine and Russia have begun,” he said.
– I am pro-Russian but I am alarmed to see on youtube how NATO weapons, their firepower and precision cause very serious and massive damage to Russian troops in Donbass. For example javelins, drones and artillery are terrible, very difficult to defend against them in the open field. And with thousands of anti-aircraft weapons in the hands of Ukraine, Russian planes and helicopters cannot work.
– Underestimating the Ukraine-NATO enemy, as many do, (including Putin who does not mobilize more troops nor does he reserve the tactical nuclear option), does not help Russia at all, so I ask the readers a question:
– NATO 1 billion people/force + (Ukraine 40 million) vs. Russia 200 million.
– NATO economy/industry 1000 vs. Russia economy/industry 50.
– Modern technical NATO versus old technical Russia.
– Ukraine 600,000 troops against Russia 150,000 troops.
– Ukraine with modern NATO weapons, (8000 javelins + drones + precision artillery), against Russia with old weapons.
– Closed sky for Russian heavy planes, Russian missiles that do little, Ukrainian rearguard increasingly strong and dangerous.
– NATO-Ukraine getting bigger and braver, Russia getting smaller.
Who will win the war?
Free Europe does have only one option.
A bunch of naive fools around here:
The United States does not want to try to win Russia 100% because it knows that then Russia can use its tactical nukes on Ukraine and win the war 100%. (I don’t know if Putin doesn’t use them because he is a wretch and a coward or because he thinks the time is not right, but I do know that many young Russians die every day in Ukraine).
The US prefers a pyrrhic victory for Russia, (which would be very weakened, chastened and with the shame and dishonor of not using its tactical weapons being able to do so), so it expects Putin to negotiate as a cowardly liquidator, Gorbachev style. , so that Russia sinks back into historical shame for another 30 years.