Click to see the full-size image
- Russian forces destroyed 2 ammo depots of the AFU near Zaporozhye with high-precision missiles
- Russian forces destroyed an ammo depot of the AFU near Avdiivka with high-precision missiles
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Kupyansk
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Debrova
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Mariinka
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Ugledar
- Clashes between Russian forces and the AFU continue in Bakhmut
- Russian air defense systems shot down 12 Ukrainian drones near Berestovoye in the Kharkov region, Pologi in the Zaporozhye region, Yelenovka, Kremenets, Spartak, Nikolskoye, Yevgenovka, Ivanovka in the DPR, Kremennaya, Petrovskoye, and Zaliman
- Russian air defense systems shot down 6 HIMARS and Smerch projectiles in the DPR and LPR
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
0 00% Change today
There are very important possion battles all over the front!
At least 10 civilians died there too. It was Rustican missiles in to a big building.
So 100% a mistake – othervise Russia would have ran their missiles into all the high buildings i Kiev!
Try putting some deep heat on your butt plug, it might kick start your faggot brain back in to life.
According to unconfirmed Ukrainian sources, Russia used for the first time in Ukraine a new powerful guided bomb weighing 1.5 tonnes designed to hit highly protected targets at a distance of up to 40 km thanks to its 1,010 kg of high explosive. This would be the PAB-1500B gliding bomb, first shown in Russia in 2019. The device was allegedly used a few weeks ago in the Chernihiv region of northern Ukraine. It is not known what the target was. 5.05 metres long with a diameter of 40cm, the bomb can be dropped up to an altitude of 15km.
The US (Trump) has already used the ‘Daisy-Cutter Bomb’ in Afghanistan: a high-powered conventional device that is lethal against infantry and would be very useful against Ukrainian Nazis.
Lol a 1ton warhead would make closer to 40meter long and 10 meter deep crater
The Daisy Cutter was used in Vietnam. Drumpf the Peacemaker ordered the MOAB to be used against the US proxy Islamists in Afghanistan.
Need to use one on that genocidal, greedy, war criminal Zelensky.
Ukraine is still holding strong after more than a year…russia is still being bled…heheheh
If you think you are going to get something out of this other than a head game wait for your tax bill and your next bioweapon.
The ATO of the failed Ukrainian CIA project will enter its tenth year in May. America too degraded to field an army against anybody but peasants armed with antique weapons.
make zelensky fight his own war put a rifle in his hands and send him to bakmut to stop a bullet
And he can play the piano with his penis at the same time!