Click to see full-size image
- Russian UAVs struck their targets in Svyatoshinsky and Obolonsky districts of Kiev;
- Russian UAVs destroyed at least one facility in the city of Dnipro;
- Russian forces destroyed a military recruitment center in Slavyansk;
- On March 27, the Russian Army destroyed a guidance radar of S-300 system near Davydiv Brid;
- On March 27, Russian air defense forces shot down a Ukrainian Mi-8 near Temirivka village;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Mariinka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Kupyansk;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Ugledar;
- Clashes between Russian forces and the AFU continue in Bakhmut;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 12 Ukrainian drones near Pologi in the Zaporozhye region, Golikovo, Rubezhnoye, Svatovo in the LPR, Soledar, Volnovakha, Vladimirovka in the DPR and Velikiy Vyselok in the Kharkov region;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 18 projectile launched by HIMARS MLRS and one GLSDB guided missile.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
continue killing those Ukra-Nazists
Zdá sa, že Ruské vojská pomaly, ale zato isto postupujú. Kotle sa menia na kotlíky. Demilitarizácia a denacifikácia postupuje podľa plánu. Banderovské fašistické zvery mali začať ofenzívu, ale akosi sa k nej nemajú. Prečo asi? Nuž preto, lebo všetky voľné sily musia posielať na obranu mesta Bachmut.
Ukraine is still standing strong against Vladolph Pitler’s invasion! Heheheh
ISRAEL IS NO.1 NOT USA- you work for us.