Click to see the full-size image
- Russian forces destroyed three motor vehicles near Kupyansk
- Russian forces destroyed four motor vehicles and two D-30 howitzers near Kherson
- Russian forces destroyed two armoured vehicles and a Gvozdika howitzer near Liman
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Kupyansk
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Debrova
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Mariinka
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Ugledar
- Clashes between Russian forces and the AFU continue in Bakhmut
- Russian air defense systems shot down 9 Ukrainian drones near Novaya Tarasovka in the Kharkov region, Rubezhnoye, Chervonopopovka in the LPR, Staromayorskoye, Vladimirovka, Egorovka, and Valeryanovka in the DPR
- Russian air defense systems shot down 15 HIMARS, Smerch, and Uragan projectiles in the DPR and LPR
- Russian President Vladimir Putin visited Mariupol
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
The grinding is on. The UkraNazis running the Kiev Junta will be eliminated, all of them.
No! Youre pretty stupid btw.
America is not a country you illiterate fucktard. It’s a continent.
USA lured russia into the Ukrainian Cauldron and there is no end in sight for them… heheheh
Yep. Russia humiliated itself in Ukraine 😆😆😆
yeah, right. And what did the US do in Vietnam or Afghanistan ? Korea etc.
-Sir they downed our reaper on international waters. -Ask them to please be more professional. The next day: -Mr. Shoigu, the United States Secretary of Defense, Idi Amin, is begging to have a telephone call with you. -Tell him I am busy. After 245 calls: -Sir, he insists. -Ok, let him trough. —– -What do you want Idi? -Hi, my friend Shoigu!!! Well, great nations should better communicate with eachtother. Maybe we… -Idi, “idi na khuy!”
looks like somebody is starting to piss in their pants. And it’s not Russia.
For Clydie the birdie: “In 1969, Tlass led a military mission to Beijing, and secured weapons deals with the Chinese government. In a move deliberately calculated to antagonize the Soviet Union to stay out of the succession dispute then going on in Syria, Mustafa Tlass allowed himself to be photographed waving Mao Zedong’s Little Red Book, just two months after bloody clashes between Chinese and Soviet armies on the Ussuri river. The Soviet Union then agreed to back down and sell Syria weapons.”
Epic failure, Golden Shower Child. Straight out of Wikipedia, no mention whatsoever of Assad, the elder, no mention of support for Mao, no evidence of your batshit retard Nazi meme. Just one more link in your endless chain of retarded posts. Good job.
Mustafa Tlass was in his government. So what? And what nazi meme? How about the Ribbentrop-Molotov pact? How about the destalinization by Krushchev? How about the fall of your “paradise” in 1991? What happened in 1949? Commies tried to butcher Greeks and took a napalm in their heads? Why don’t you try to do the same? Are you afraid or something?
spring will likely see major Russian offensive; the end is near