Click to see full-size image
- Russian forces destroyed an ammo depot of the AFU near Kherson with high-precision missiles;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Sinkovka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Nevskoye;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Debrova;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Mariinka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Ugledar;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Bakhmut;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 8 Ukrainian drones near Rubezhnoye, Zaliman, Kremennaya in the LPR, Blagoveshchenka, Nikolskoye, Vladimirovka, Blagodatnoye in the DPR and Lesnoye in the Zaporozhye region;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 6 HIMARS MLRS missiles in the DPR and LPR.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
azov and wagner are khazarian mafia jews killing each other.
Lunatics and useful idiots like you always make a huge disservice to the truth.
🇷🇺⚡️Air alert declared in a number of Ukrainian regions.
Enemy resources declare the activity of strategic aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces.
So it will be a long, dark and cold night for the Nazis… Finally some action from the Allied side.
Indeed they need to deploy the airforce much more,including heavy bombers,they may as well flatten Bakhmut then rebuild one its been sanitised from Nazi rodents.
Russian gathered missiles for about 2 month by now. A big stock waits for targets inside Banderastan. Hope they will go now for something new and important inside Ze piano-fag reich. Something like a full fuel supply nazi trainset bombed when arriving in some hoholist galicien train station. That would be a real hurting blow for the americunt whores.
After one year since Russian-Ukrainian War began Russian Army & pro-Russian rebels currently control 84630 Sq Km, which corresponds to 14,02% of Ukraine: – Donetsk People’s Republic forces controls 15430 Km^2 (58,19% of Donetsk oblast) – Luhansk People’s Republic forces controls 26202 Km^2 (98,20% of Luhansk oblast)
“The U.S. lost the economic war, as well. Remember Joe Biden’s delusional prediction that the U.S. would see that “the ruble will be reduced to rubble”? And that “the most stringent sanctions regime in history” was going to “weaken” Russia, perhaps even leading to Putin’s overthrow? Most of it backfired, badly. Last year, the ruble reached its highest exchange rate in history. Russia’s 2022 trade surplus of $227 billion was up 86% from 2021. The U.S.’ trade deficit over the same period rose 12.2%, and is approaching $1 trillion.”
1 Dollar ist immer noch 80 Rubel. Nennst Du das gut? Ein Russe muss 80 mal mehr bezahlen für ein amerikanisches Produkt. Ich weiss nicht was Du daran so gut findest. Grüße