Click to see full-size image
- Russian missiles destroyed a large warehouse of foreign weapons supplied to Ukraine near Chortkov in the Ternopol region;
- Russia attacked military assets of the AFU near Slavyansk with high-precision missiles;
- Russia attacked military assets of the AFU near Krivoi Rog with high-precision missiles;
- Russia attacked military assets of the AFU near Zvanovka with high-precision missiles;
- On June 11, 320 AFU members were killed and 5 armored vehicles were destroyed by Russian forces, according to the Russian MOD;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 8 Ukrainian drones near Boroven’ki, Druzhba in the LPR, Vladimirovka in the DPR, Brazhkovka, Bolshye Prokhody in the Kharkiv region.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Even as a keen observer of this operation, I am starting to lose interest in this because of how slow and repetitive the news articles have become. The map seems to get bigger only by the pixel, so I can imagine how disinterested are the western public with their two second attention span…
The Putin cockroaches are stranded. Maybe Putin will have to start drafting a dogs reserve force. Who knows. Maybe they’ll be more loyal.
Deluded kike faggot!
Out of the 10 Russian battalions that went into Severdonetsk the Putin cockroaches are down to 7 battalions. That’s a lot of dead ruskies. I wonder what will happen when they have only 3 battalions left to take all the city. They’re going to bring in the 65 year old Russian grandaddies.
I get over $25k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life…This is what I do, check it out by Visiting Following Link open here…… 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞.𝐭𝐤/
MILITARY SITUATION IN UKRAINE ON JUNE 12, 2022 (MAP UPDATE)
KYIV-NATO AXIS FORCES: FUCKED!
I DON’T get it. The Russians are firing over 50000 rounds of artillery daily, high precision missles AND ARTILARY ROUNDS, at least 50 to 100 sorties, tanks and the best trained military on the planet.
With all those assets, and almost 200,000 troops in theater, I don’t see how, with all this firepower and expertise that the AFU Is losing ONLY 300 A DAY. I think Ukraine should be losing a lot more..
IVE NOTICED ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS that Kia results only include air strikes and exclude artilary or close quarters combat. I think the Russians are deliberately downplaying Ukrainian losses.
I’m thinking that lowballing the size of the slaughter increases the stupidity of the cannon fodder.
Russians and the people of this border region (“Ukraine”) are going to have to live in proximity after this war is over. Putin does not see them as enemies to be humiliated and destroyed, but as brothers, however deluded many of them might be. Gloating over their losses in battle will only create resentment and make eventual reconciliation the more difficult. It is therefore very likely that Ukrainian losses are much higher than reported by either side, each for its own reasons.
Regime change, de-militarization, and the split off the US and A is strictly necessary, before they take all of them with us in its fall.
320 this is as a result of artillery strikes