Click to see full-size image
- Russia struck the AFU 115th Mechanised Brigade near Seversk with high-precision missiles;
- Russia struck the AFU 123rd Territorial Defence Brigade in Nikolayev with high-precision missiles;
- Russia struck military assets of the AFU near Serebryanka with high-precision missiles;
- Russia struck military assets of the AFU near Novopokrovka with high-precision missiles;
- Russia struck military assets of the AFU near Konstantinovka with high-precision missiles;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 14 Ukrainian drones near Dolgenkoye, Izyum, Malaya Kamyshevakha in the Kharkov region, Kamyshany in the Kherson region, Reshetilovskoye in the Zaporozhye region, Alchevsk in the LPR, Serebryanka, Grigorovka, Sparatak, Krasny Oktyabr and Krinichnaya in the DPR;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 1 Tochka-U missile near Novozvanovka in the DPR and 2 Uragan MRLS projectiles near Izyum in the Kharkov region.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Russia is between the legs of the Ukrainian Nazi western whore and is going to keep grinding and grinding until she can’t take any more! Slava Rossia Fuka Ukraine!
You’d be surprised how much those Ukrainian psionist whoras can take, may be even more than the Gringoyim who take orders from the welfare funded banana republic of Israhell. As an America-first citizen I must say: while the war in Ukraine goes on, no American will die fighting any major war in the Middle East for the sake of Zionism. Slava Putin.
The military situation in Ukraine remains exactly the same as before. The Putin cockroaches are stuck in Bakhmut. They can’t move further now that Ukrainian forces have consolidated their positions. There is no Severdonetsk anymore to encircle. The shitty Russian army is bleeding itself to death.
Oh do shut up with your B.S. & utter made up drivel you pathetic kike twat!
Don’t tell me you’re crying now that you’re putrid army looks like right out of a Soviet Union history book.
Just ignore this moron with his idiotic replies to sensible posts. The special military operation will continue and will reach its goals. Slava Rossiya.
The same way that you told us they were stuck in Izyum, and Mariupol, and Severdonetsk, and Lisichansk, and Liman, and, well, the same way they are stuck, defeated, exhausted and being bled to death everywhere – 48 hours before they take it and chase the Ukranian army away? How long before they are being beaten by being stuck in Kramatorsk, or Dnipro, or Odessa? Won’t take many more of these painful defeats for Russia to get complete victory. Don’t you ever tire of being wrong every single time?
The only thing Russia is stuck in – is Ukraine itself – Grinding the Ukrainian piss down bit by bit – the Ukrainian Nazi pussy is being pounded and grinded by massive Russian ‘weapons’ – Ukraine will never walk straight after this! It’s up to Ukraine to call enough as the Russian ain’t stopping!
Grinded out from defensive positions? The shitty Russian is the one trying to push forward and exhausted. They’re the ones doing all the grinding. You can’t even have a basic conversation about conventional warfare with these morons.
You’re still stuck at Izyum, you fucking moron. Jesus, what a bunch of fucking idiots.
Russia just took all of Lukansk … so when is Ukraine going to take Crimea? And how’s the kharkov offensive going? Can you see the spires of the Kremlin yet?
You and Zelensky ladyboyNaZi had been said like this when Russia attack Severodonetk.what going on after that ? Lol.
How’s the Kharkov offensive going? Are we in Moscow yet?
“consolidated their position” is that what were calling fleeing the battlefield these days? What happened to “the victorious strategic retreat” from 2 weeks ago? That sounded much better than “consolidated their position” for getting your asses kicked and running away.
The Kharkiv offensive was an absolute disaster for the shitty Russian army. That’s how it’s doing.
8 weeks from now we will be in autumn time. Then winter! I for see the same fait for the nato in southern Ukraine as befall the German army at stalingrad and the Napoleon’s French army on their long march home to Paris the fait of empires
Why does the winter give Russia an advantage?
Felt boot technology and skis.
They didn’t note the missile repair facility they toasted in Dnipro.