Click to see full-size image
- Russia struck the AFU positions near Konstantinovka with high-precision missiles;
- Russia struck the AFU positions near Krasniy Liman with high-precision missiles;
- Russian-led forces reportedly captured most of Soledar town. Clashes continue in the northern areas;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Sinkovka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Bakhmut;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Debrova;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 10 HIMARS rockets near Kremennaya in the LPR, Orekhov in the Zaporozhye region, Stepnoye in the DPR and Donetsk;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 5 Ukrainian drones near Patalakhovka, Kuzyomovka, Kuzmino, Kremennaya and Pshenichnoye in the Lugansk People’s Republic;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 4 Ukrainian warplanes near Lozovoye and Izyum in the Kharkov region, Nikolaypolye and Novyy in the DPR.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Soledar was already comrades is the Ukrainian media says it is repelling the Russians
How many weapons did Russia seize with the salt tunnels? Enough to equip new thousands of recruits? This maybe the worst day for Ukraine.
I said several days ago, the salt mines are used to store loads of munitions. They cannot withdraw this stockpile as doing so would put the whole supply at risk. I’m increasingly interested though as to qhy the Ukrainians haven’t yet detonated the stockpile themselves with them losing the position? Stupidity? Neglect? Or perhaps they were preparing to do so and lost the initiative. And those who would claim the tunnels contain no weapons or munitions, remember that there was an accident near the beginning of the conflict in 2022 where there were a series of large detonation in the area. Most likely mishandled munitions…
It seems Russia doesn’t actually control Soledar. LOL. Alittle premature of a declaration, maybe too eager after all this time for some type of good news.