Click to see full-size image
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Kupyansk;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Svatove;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Debrova;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Bakhmut;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Ugledar;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 7 HIMARS, Olkha and Uragan rockets near Kreminna in the LPR, Kuybyshevo, Valerianovka in the DPR, Novouspenovka in the Zaporozhye region, Chaplynka in the Kherson region;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 8 Ukrainian drones near Kreminna, Zhytlovka, Novokrasnyanka in the LPR, Nikolskoye in the DPR, Novoprokopovka, and Dorozhnyanka in the Zaporozhye region;
- Ukrainian energy and infrastructure facilities were damaged as a result of Russian strikes in Odessa, Kiev, Kiev region, Vinnitsa, Zaporozhie and
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
The map won’t enlarge! I’m too blind for the tiny print.
Russians 🇷🇺 must destroy all Yankees HIMARS 🚀💥 Why does it take so long? Can’t reconnaissance drones or satellites etc not find them?
Wait. Soon some people are claiming that Putin and Biden both are sleeping in bed of Kosher Nostra. But is the main reason actually RF military shortcomings and lack of better training plus lazy attitude?
It will be interesting to see when that big Russian offensive really starts. If history teaches us anything, the time frame for the winter offensive in Ukraine is from mid-January to mid-March. But has “Global Warming” taken Russian military HQ pants down?
Not enough troops, not logistics ready, better and updated. The stalemate and bloody draw seems to be now most realistic result only that losses for both will be 50-100% higher than in latter half of 2022 during the next 6 months. Long war. We likely see more escalation in 2024.
ESTA ESPERANDO A VER QUE HACE LA OTAN ESA ES LA CLAVE UCRANIA YA ESTA DERROTADA
This mobilization might not bring Russian military 300,000 new soldiers. As part of its latest military reform and expansion, Russia will raise the draft age from 18 to 21. Since Putin has decided that 18-year-old conscripts are politically undeployable it makes no sense to keep them in the army. The vast majority of current 21-year-olds have already served when they were 18 or 19 and can’t be recalled for a 2nd term. So even in theory, this reform can’t kick in for at least 3 more years when the present unrecruited 17 and 18-year-olds turn 21.
All this seeming high-minded stuff Putin started the war with sounds nice enough on paper, but what it does in the real world is prolong the bloodletting and ultimately drives up the price for everyone involved. If you are truly high-minded then just don’t escalate.
LOS RUSOS SIGUEN DEMOLIENDO A UCRANIA DESPACITO DESPACITO SIN APURO Y SIN PAUSA A LA ESPERA DE LO QUE HAGAN ESOS DE LA OTAN AHI ESTA LA CLAVE DE ESTA GUERRA SUAVE
Russia sells defense plant in Saratov to scrap metal dealer. Plant could have repaired 500 armored vehicles yearly. The repair plant needed by the front went under the hammer for metal. Despite all the arguments and requests of the committee to save the plant, headed by the former director, Colonel Alexander Shinkarenko, Rostec sold the 9th CARZ for its further disposal.
LAS APUESTAS SON CADA VEZ MAS ALTAS PARA AMBOS LADOS Y RUSIA SE ESTA JUGANDO LA VIDA Y POR ENDE EL MUNDO ENTERO POR QUE OBVIO LOS RUSOS HARAN USO MASIVO DE ARMAS NUCLEARES SI ALGO LES SALE MAL EN ESTA GUERRA PARA ELLOS LO CUAL ES LOGICO Y COMPRENSIBLE ANTE LA ESTUPIDA AGRESION DE EEUU Y LA OTAN NO OLVIDAR QUE LOS JUGADORES SON AL MENOS 4 RUSIA LOS EUROPEOS EEUU Y CHINA CADA CUAL DEFENDIENDO SUS INTERESES OSEA UNOS CONTRA OTROS HASTA EL DIABLO DEBE ESTAR ASUSTADO EN EL INFIERNO ANTE ESTA REALIDAD !!! PERO LA CULPA ES DE LOS STRAUSSIANOS Y ESOS TONTOS ESTADOUNIDENCES QUE NI PUTA IDEA TIENEN DE DONDE ESTABA UCRANIA EN EL MAPA ANTES DE ESTA GUERRA DEMENTE