Click to see full-size image
- Russia struck the AFU positions near Kharkov with high-precision missiles;
- Russia struck the AFU positions near Zaporozhye with high-precision missiles;
- Russia struck the AFU positions near Kupyansk with high-precision missiles;
- Russia struck the AFU positions near Orekhov with high-precision missiles;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Sinkovka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Stelmakhovka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Bakhmut;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Debrova;
- Russian forces took control of 90% of Soledar;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 3 HIMARS and Olkha rockets near Molochansk and Chistopolye in the Zaporozhye region;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 5 Ukrainian drones near Starobelsk, Chervonopopovka, Sofiyevka in the LPR;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 1 Ukrainian warplane near near Nikanorovka in the Donetsk People’s Republic.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
I can’t stand to see the map of Donetsk empty, because so far the Russian Nazis have not captured or released Still Donetsk? 🤣 🤣 🤣
And you Nazis so far have not captured or released Still Crimea? 🤣 🤣 🤣
We won? Not yet? WTF?! Are we waiting for christmas or what?
They coming for you.
we lost my friend Cop. Also, we just lost Soledar. We are fucked Copy. And now we have to cop.
Eight years and still trying to kick the Moskals out of Donbas. Maybe 2023 is the charm, Ihor?
Consistently made over $20,00 in income from home with the benefit of smooth playback and sticky online interest. |F330″ I actually made $18,00 with this perfect home income. Everyone can now without a doubt. … make extra money online by using—— https://apprichbaba.blogspot.com/
Going to be a thaw next week, time for more missiles but not tanks. Get those bridges fellas!
USSA has sent over 1300 armored vehicles in a single transport to Dutch harbor. There are more to come in adition, also the entire NATO industry is working 24/7 to produce as much weapons as possible. NATO scum plans to overwhelm Russia with thousands of tanks, tens of thousands of all kind of armored vehicles, weapons and troops. Russia should better get into full total war mode. It was time for that since 2004! 2 decades too late.
As Pamfil Military Academy was damn right in about 90% of all predictions from the start of the war, you can be sure that those predictions will go on the same manner. So, let’s summarize short term events from now on in that PRECISE order: Soledar is the gate to Backmut Backmut is the gate for Severk Seversk is the gate for entire north front till Kupiansk And entire crumble of Kupians-Svatovo-Kremenaya front is the gate for (lost) Lyman And Lyman is the gate for Slaviansk. And Slaviansk is the FINAL step of Donbass liberation.
Only to say that the now conquered Soledar can be also the gate for Seversk, but only if russians can maintain the same pressure over Backmut. They know what they have and what can be done.
The western media keep yapping about “invasion” since the day one, but it’s still not an invasion. If it were, the entire length of the border would have been active, because that’s what invasions look like. But only the southern half of the border is seeing a constant military action.
The closest it came to looking like an invasion was in the opening moves of the special operation, with the Kiev push. But it turned out it was only a ruse.
Soledar not taken by RF so far and 600 Ukies not killed in Kramatorsk. So much about reliability of RF information.
not 600 , something about 1300 , let’s say about 1000. With the total losses of 60.000 to 100.000 it makes no great difference , how many died in Kramatorsk. It is though really sad : with some reasonable negotiations in February all this could have been avoided… And I think , even the hegemon himself calculated false. All the investment in Ukraine in vain. Further the next military defeat after Afghanistan and bad publicity for the following weapon business. The economic and political damage will follow extra. You can allready say , the whole Ukraine adventure wasn’t worth it.