Click to see full-size image
- Russia struck the AFU positions near Kharkov with high-precision missiles;
- Russia struck an ammo depot near Zaporozhye with high-precision missiles;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Debrova;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Bakhmut;
- The Russian Army repelled the AFU attacks near Novoselovskoye;
- The Russian Army repelled the AFU attacks near Maiorsk;
- The Russian Army repelled the AFU attacks near Kuzemovka;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 4 HIMARS, Olkha and Uragan rockets near Olkhovatka in the Kharkov region, Pervomaisk, Frunze in th Lugansk People’s Republic and Volnovakha in the Donetsk People’s Republic;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 4 Ukrainian drones near Poltava, Novovodyanoye, and Novokrasnyanka in the Lugansk People’s Republic and Ambarnoye in the Kharkov region.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
russia continues bleeding…USA continues preparing…heheheh
The U.S can’t do much else, the U.S cannot put in certain assets because it will start nuclear war, the U.S cannot filter in enough ordinance and assets to stop the bleed of Ukraine soldiers and positions being lost to the Russians.
What’s more, the U.S is getting really tired of their money being wasted on a corrupt country that murders its own people.
One way or another the U.S will be humiliated in this venture and Russia will hold eastern Ukraine for good.
What was eastern Ukraine is now western Russia.
For another triumph like Vietnam and Afghanistan. The reigning world losers.
Belarus is getting ready to start a Nothern front. It’s time.
I saw this too. The recently moved several groupings of heavy artillery to the southern border region. They also started relocating air defense systems. Police have also started making numerous arrests across the country related to security issues. Most likely getting onto of foreign intelligence units, and Ukrianian sympathizers before the operations commence.