Click to see full-size image
- Russia struck the AFU positions near Slavyansk with high-precision missiles;
- Russia struck the AFU positions near Zaporozhye with high-precision missiles;
- The Russian Army repelled the AFU attacks near Kuzemovka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Stelmakhovka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Chervonopopovka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Bakhmut;
- The Russian Army took control of Andriivka village;
- The Russian Army repelled the AFU attacks near Novomikhailovka;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 8 HIMARS and Olkha rockets near Svatovo in the Lugansk People’s Republic, Novoye in the Zaporozhye region, Zeleny Gai, and Zhdanovka in the Donetsk People’s Republic;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 3 Ukrainian drones near Zhitlovka, Chervonopopovka in the Lugansk People’s Republic and the city of Donetsk.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Have we won yet?
By the way SF reporting Ru forever advancing taking villages daily, repelling all AFU attacks, strategic regrouping if d̶e̶f̶e̶a̶t̶ retreat, with lethal air defense taking down many AFU drones & HIMARS rockets, Ru should has captured Poland if not Germany by now.
as infrastructure degraded, US weapons demolished UFA desperation growing—a non-functioning society, where the affluent ukies all live in Monaco Spain France Italy UK
I want to see Kiev, Odessa liberated.
Lvov back to Poland.
Territories stolen from Romania, Hungary, Belorussia, back to their people…
Ukrainianism erased from Earth.
PARA CUANDO RUSIA TOMA UCRANIA CON UN MILLON DE HOMBRES ? Y ARMAS MASIVAS Y MUY LETALES !
Have we won yet? is Crimea still ukraine?