Click to see full-size image
- On July 4, an RC-135W (ZZ664) reconnaissance aircraft of the British Air Force took off from Waddington Air Base (Great Britain) and flew over the Black Sea;
- ‘To ensure the safety of navigation in the Black and Azov Seas, 2 corridors for ships have been created, the mine danger in the port of Mariupol has been completely eliminated,’ Russian Defence Minister claimed;
- On July 3, Turkey detained a Russian-flagged cargo ship near the port of Karasu and is investigating Ukraine’s claim that it was transporting stolen grain;
- On July 4, Ukrainian flag was dropped on Zmeiny Island from a helicopter. No Russian or Ukrainian servicemen were deployed on the island;
- On July 2, the Turkish Armed Forces test launched the coastal defense complex equipped with the new ATMACA anti-ship missile. The rocket was successfully launched from the shore into the Black Sea.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: