Click to see full-size image
- Anti-tank units of the Ukrainian army launched exercises on the border with Crimea;
- On December 14, on the eve of negotiations between Macron and Putin, French frigate FS Auvergne (D654) entered the Black Sea;
- On December 15, the Boeing RC-135V reconnaissance aircraft of the US Air Force with the code sign Homer39 was spotted along the Krasnodar region and Crimean border;
- On December 14, the U.S. strategic reconnaissance aircraft Boeing RC-135U Combat Sent was spotted over the Crimean border;
- On December 14, the Bombardier Challenger 650 ARTEMIS took off from the Romanian Constanta and entered the airspace of Georgia;
- On December 14, the British reconnaissance aircraft Boeing RC-135E was spotted over the Crimean border.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: